PowerLead Caue PC6 Mini Sports Camera 1080P full HD Action Waterproof Sport Helmet Bike Helmet Video Camera DVR AVI Video Camcorder Support 32GB TF Card IDeal for Climbing Skiing Riding etc
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: FULL HD 1080P 1920x1080 30FPS / 1280x720P 60FPS.1080p high analytic-al video shooting,Support high capacity TF card (Up to 32GB, card Not included)
- LONG WORKING TIME: can work 2.5 hours, it is also important for fun. Extendable up to 32G Micro SD card (not included)
- CHARACTER:Ultra small size, ultra wide Angle of 120 degrees high resolution camera perfect combination design, more convenient in various occasions with multi-angle.Ultra light weight
- BUILT:Built-in 1/4 inch of low noise high quality photosensitive element, can capture ultra clear picture in darker occasion.Built-in lithium electricity, function of taking video as charging,Built-in microphone,Built-in vibration motor, vibration prompt working condition
- HIGH QUALITY BACKED with RELIABLE WARRANTY:100% Brand New and High quality from PowerLead ,sold by PowerLead ONLY! PowerLead offers 12 months Warranty and 30 days free exchange for all the PowerLead products which are built with the highest quality standards and we stand behind for best after service
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lens 120 degree wide angle lens
Resolution 1920 x 1080P 30fps /1280 x 720P 60fps
Record Format Ambarella 1920*1080P/30fps H.264 AVI
Memory Card TF Card up to 32GB (Card Not included)
USB Interface USB2.0
Power Interface 5V 1A
Battery Built-in lithium Battery
System Requirement Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7,MAC OS x 10.3.6
1 x Mini F9 Sports Camera
1 x USB Charge Cable
1 x Bike/Motorcycle-Mounted Holder
1 x Helmet-Mounted Holder
1 x Car-Mounted Holder
1 x Strap
1 x Detailed User Manual
It is waterproof, but not suit for surfing or diving.
A Charger is not included, we suggest you to charge it by your own
5V moblie charger
1.PowerLead Online is the only legal owner of PowerLead. PowerLead takes full responsibility of all the PowerLead products.
2.Please kindly check the name of seller store in case of buying fake and shoddy product.
3.PowerLead offers 12 months Warranty and 30 days free exchange for all the PowerLead products which are built with the highest quality standards and we stand behind for best after service.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The button on top at the front of the camera closest to the lens, switches the unit on by pressing down and holding it in for a few seconds. Pressing and holding down a second time switches it off. You will feel 3 vibrations and see a blue light when on. You feel one vibration when it switches off.
2) A flashing red light when switched on means either there is no memory card present or the battery needs re-charging.
3) The button at the back of the camera with the icon of a filled circle inside a square starts and stops recording.
4) A quick press of the button should result in 3 vibrations and a red light. To stop recording you need to hold the button down for a few seconds until you feel one vibration and see the red light go out.
5) to set date and time open sport dv.txt file when unit is attached to computer then change update from: N to Y then edit time & date settings. Lastly save file then reboot by switching off & on.
There are no guidelines to determine the correct orientation of camera, initially I fixed the camera to bike helmet with the on/off button at the top. This resulted in the video being captured at a 45 degree angle to the horizontal. Didn’t even notice it when riding along if you have it fixed to one side of the helmet it will tilt the helmet slightly. The video is very clear and I would have kept the camera but after about 10minutes it stopped recording even after a fully charged battery.
Not bad for the price but high maintenance.
So, it could be a great little camera, but I can't tell youi that because I can't get it to work.
Will not buy again.
Most recent customer reviews