- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
PowerGen 6000mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger Dual USB output (w/imbedded Micro USB) for Samsung S4 S3 S2 / Moto G X / Google Nexus 5 4 7 and Android Devices / Apple iPhone 5s 5c 5 4S 4 3GS, iPad Air iPad Mini iPad 4 3 2 [Lightning Cable NOT included]
The new Huawei P20 Series - shop now,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra High Capacity, 6000mAh, extend 35 hours of talk time or 15 hours of video play back time for iPhone 4.
- Compact, portable and stylish Design. Convenient to carry in your bags. With imbedded Micro-USB, No Cable to carry for Android Phones.
- Samsung Grade A cells high quality Lithium-ion battery ensures reliability; 500 + recharge cycles over the life of the battery
- Output: 1 USB port + 1 Micro USB for fast triple charge: Max 1 Ampere(Shared by1A port and Micro USB Cable) ; 4 LED indicators reveal the battery level; Convenient flashlight; Input: 5V 1A, PGMPP6000 can be recharged via standard USB or AC adapter (not included); Dimensions: 4.15 x 1.83 x 0.88 inches
- Package includes: PGMPP6000 External Battery / 4 connectors for most phones / 2 USB power wires (27inches and 7inches) / 1 user manual (Lightning Cable NOT included)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
PowerGen PGMPP6000 External Battery has a convenient dual USB port design for charging two device simultaneously. Intelligent circuitry provides safe and highly efficient charging. Top quality battery cells assure long life. PowerGen Mobile Battery Pack is fully compliant with international safety standards.
Apple iPhone 5s, iPhone 5 (Lightning Cable NOT included) iPhone 4s, 4, 3Gs, 3G, 2G / iPod Touch / iPad [OEM CABLE REQUIRED] (Lightning Cable NOT included)
HTC One X S V Sensation XE XL / Thunderbolt / EVO 3D ...
Samsung Galaxy S3 S2 / Epic 4G / Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy Note, Note 2 ... [NOT Compatible with Galaxy Tab series or Asus Transformer]
Blackberry Curve / Storm / Tour / Style / Bold / Torch ...
Motorola Atrix / Bionic / Droid Razr, Razr Maxx, X , X2, 2 , 3, 4 / triumph ...
Nokia N900 / N8 / N97 / C6 / C3 / Lumia 920 800 900 700 ...
LG G2 Optimus , 2x , V , S , T / Quantum / Vortex ...
Google Nexus 5, Nexus 4 / Nexus S ...
Sony Experia / Z2 / X10 / X8 / Arc / Neo / Play / Mini ...
Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and all other kindles
Buy with Confidence
Shipped by Amazon
7*24 hours Support
1 Year Limited replacement warranty
NOTE: Product Design Patent Pending
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When charging just one phone or tablet, it charges just as fast as a normal mains charger. It charges my Nexus 7 v2 about 4 times or my Android phone about 5 times with some power still left in it.
The unit itself is about the size of a large screen phone, but about twice as thick and quite heavy. It arrived about 90% charged and just needed a top up charge for about an hour or so.
It feels and looks like a good quality product and works perfectly in every way. There are a lot of these types of products on the market, so if you can't decide which one to get then get this one.
I'm very happy with it and very highly recommend it.
Delivery - A little longer than expected but then it was ordered over a back holiday. Very secure packaging containing the power pack, USB to mini D lead and a small instruction leaflet.
Quality - So far I'm very impressed. It has that look and feel about it that give you that well built feeling.
Performance - This is the section I'll be back to edit.
To charge this thing you use your normal phone charger, alternativly you can use the lead supplied to connect to your PC USB port. To use it you reverse the lead, plug the USB end of the lead into the power pack and the mini D connector into the phone. There is also the option of using the in-built mini D plug on the side which pulls out on a short coiled lead.
Negatives - The visual indicator for capacity is a 4 segment display, 10 or in 10% capacity steps would be better.
This therefore is a must for everyone. Its a bag purchase - something to have in your bag - not a purse ladies since its a chunky little beast.
I can't add any more detail to the review - J. Ramsden and Peter have submitted eloquent and detailed reviews of the device. Suffice to say its a must have for anyone who uses their devices heavily or travels with them.
The pack itself is smallish, about the size of one of Nokia's old candybar phones, but quite dense for its size. It feels well built and works well, charging my phone and/or ipad quickly and simply. It comes with a variety of cables and adaptors to charge most devices, but I use the built-in micro USB the most. It works well with a micro usb to Lightning adapter for the iPad mini, meaning less cables to carry. Finally, the LED light is a nice addition, it is pretty bright!
• 14000mAH capacity
• 3.1A max output shared between 3 outputs. 2.1A which can be shared into 2 outputs, a USB port and an attached micro USB cable, and a 1A output.
• Fully Charged by 10w (DC 5V 2.1A) Adapter (Not included): 8-10Hrs
• Comes with 2 USB leads (20cm & 60cm) with 3 adapters that you can attach (Apple 30-pin and 2 micro USB)
Now a few notes on these specifications:
• It seems to have around nearer to 11000mAH which is around what it should have as although the manufacturers never state this, there is a conversion rate to consider which means external batteries like this lose an average of 30% of it's max capacity. This means though this seems to perform above the industry average in this sense as it roughly works out to have a conversion rate of around 20% from what I've found.
• The main reason I chose this external battery pack over others was simply because of the attached cables. There is a micro USB cable attached which can output at 2.1A and I have tested the cable and it does indeed charge my Samsung Galaxy Note II at full speed. The cable feels decent quality but does look as though it is a little on the thin side, but being so short, this doesn't affect the speed it can charge. It also has a USB cable attached which is used to charge the battery pack, which again is the short and quite thin. You should also note that the cables are not labelled, so you have to remember that the micro USB cable is on the left and the USB cable is on the right. They can also be a little fidgety to put back into place sometimes too.
• I've tested the ports with several cables and all cables that were 30cm or shorter charged my phone at full speed from the 2.1A port. I also tested a few other cables are various longer lengths and came back with quite a few varying results. It would charge at a current of anything from 600mAH-1800mAH on the 2.1A, and anwhere from 400mAH-1000mAH on the 1A port. Most of these cables I tested with the official Samsung 2A USB wall adapter and was getting full or close to full speeds using that. So the fluctuating in the output I was getting from the Powergen was a little concerning. I would like to be able to say that it is the fault of the cables I used, but like I said, when testing in a wall USB adapter, I was getting much more consistent charging speeds.
• Build quality of the battery seems pretty decent. Mainly hard glossy plastic with the cables having a slightly rubberised feel. Apart from the flimsy cables though, it does feel quite sturdy and the cables do seem safe when put away. The cables and adapters that come with this are decent enough. Both the cables seemed to charge my phone at full speeds so there wasn't a problem with that. It's a shame that this didn't come with a carrying pouch as I feel that carrying pouches are a great accessory for these battery packs.
Overall though, I'm still quite happy with it as I will primarily be using the attached micro USB cable which does indeed charge at full speed, and the extra ports I will just consider as a bonus even with their seemingly fluctuating power outputs.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Great capacity, hasnt failed me once (using this over 2.5 years)
Still works without flaw.
Quality cells, stable 5.2v from the outputs and quick charges our iphone and Galaxy S4.Read more