on 12 January 2015
I'm not a huge fan of what they call 'self-help' books but this one I would class as an instruction book as such. I've actually had this book a few years in paperback before I decided to purchase the Kindle version as well. It was recommended by a friend and I'm so pleased it was. It is a very interesting read, written precisely and with much knowledge and some of the ideas aren't as bizarre as you'd first think. You can use it as a reference book and tap into the chapters that suit you over time, going back and reading chapters containing content that is most pertinent to your own life. I tried some of the exercises and nothing happened at first but I have to say, without sounding bonkers, that there is an untapped power of your subconscious mind that you can learn to control to a certain extent. It might sound airy-fairy but I was blown away and stunned the first time I tried one of the exercises for a specific reason and it worked. You can call it coincidence if you like but I know what I know. I also used the tips to help me in small achievements - again sceptics might need more convincing, but I would advise you read this book and make your own minds up. It is very well written and I'm very glad to have discovered it.
on 11 March 2016
Religion not featuring heavily in my childhood then being trained as a scientist I'm somewhat an atheist. I did therefore as others mentioned find it a bit of an 'odd ball' book.

I felt myself deciphering the useful parts from the what I felt was 'mumbo-jumbo'.
e.g Pray morning and night = meditate morning and night.
Your subconscious is / connects you to god = we do not yet understand how the subconscious mind works but it is very clever.

It does work though it hasnt been a 100% life changer for me as I haven;t been able to dedicate enough time to it (yet). I feel the 'system' introduced really does bring confidence and positivity to your life though.

I think you just have to make an effort and believe.
on 9 January 2015
Makes a clear explanation about the power of thought and that we get what we are thinking. He effectively demonstrates that if you want different results you need to change what you are thinking and the process required to achieve this.
on 21 February 2014
A very good book adequately described by it`s title.
If you are at all interested in this area - buy it
on 24 August 2014
Well written to explain how your mind works
on 20 July 2016
It works! I have changed my way of responding to situations as I now have the power of understanding my subconscious mind. Purchase this book when you are ready to receive the knowledge. I now feel in control of my life for the first time.
on 2 December 2015
Fantastic book! Absolutely changed my life, I am living my dream and looking forward to each and everyday because I know the better it gets the better it gets. I highly recommend it.
on 1 August 2014
I bought this book out of curiosity. It has some interesting points, but I think it's just all common sense and positive affimation and thinking skills. Diane Shawe
on 14 February 2015
The book is vert informative It helped me to understand further the truth how natural laws and the power within you operate.
on 2 June 2014
I love this book. What insight this man had! Thank God he put pen to paper and passed it on.