- Paperback: 138 pages
- Publisher: Wilder Publications (24 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 160459201X
- ISBN-13: 978-1604592016
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (603 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 108,421 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind Paperback – 24 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
By understanding how the subconscious mind works, you can learn how dreams become reality. Dr Joseph Murphy spent a good part of his life studying eastern religions and was a scholar of the I Ching, the Chinese book of divination. He was also, for 28 years, minister at the Los Angeles branch of the Church of Divine Science, a New Thought church that promotes a practical spirituality, free of religious creed and dogma. He believed he had found secrets concerning the subconscious that were beyond time and culture. Many people say their lives were not the same after reading this book. The subconscious is powerful and what you get from Murphy is the realisation that unless you try to understand the non-rational mind, your rational desires and plans will be forever sabotaged. --Tom Butler-Bowdon (http://citywire.co.uk) --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Dr Joseph Murphy was a world-renowned authority on mysticism and mind dynamics. The author of more than thirty books including SECRETS OF THE I CHING, he remains a beacon of enlightenment and inspiration for legions of loyal followers. Ian McMahan, Ph.D., has spent many years as a lecturer, teacher and researcher in the field of motivation. His many books include GET IT DONE!: A GUIDE TO MOTIVATION, DETERMINATION AND ACHIEVEMENT and SECRETS OF THE PHARAOHS. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I wish I would of read it when I was younger but I think you have to be in a humble state of mind rouse it's powers.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thought provoking read, couldn't put it down, very well written and everything explained simply, I'll be putting it all into practicePublished 22 days ago by Dawn
Excellent book, would definitely recommend. A fantastic, uplifting positive self help book.Published 28 days ago by Geraldine Maguire
An amazing empowering book, to be continually referred to enhance improved learning, expansion and growth, truly amazing..Published 1 month ago by Suzan Hassan
Love this book so so much I had it from the library for years.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Want to live the best life you can? Control your mind? Read this book! Change your thoughts and win at life!Published 1 month ago by Craftgirly
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age