Power Without Responsibility: Press, Broadcasting and the Internet in Britain: Press and Broadcasting in Britain Paperback – 4 Sep 1997
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'In a fast-changing media scene this book is nothing less than indispensable' -- Julian Petley, author of Ill Effects: Media and Violence
'The best guide to the British Media' -- The New Statesman
'Useful and timely' -- Times Educational Supplement --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
About the Author
James Curran is Professor of Communications at Goldsmiths' College, University of London. Jean Seaton is Quintin Hogg Research Fellow and Reader in Communications at the Centre for Communications and Information Studies at the University of Westminster
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies