The Power of Two: How Smart Companies Create Win:Win Customer- Supplier Partnerships that Outperform the Competition Hardcover – 2 Jul 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Power of Two presents the best way for your company to increase competitive advantage
About the Author
CARLOS CORDÓN is Professor of Manufacturing Management at IMD, Switzerland. He has special interests in supply/demand chain management, speed-based management, project management, and outsourcing. He is a consultant to multinational companies including the electronics, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, and car industries. Cordón has won various prizes for his cases and articles on supply chain management, outsourcing, and procurement.
THOMAS VOLLMANN has spent the past 20 years in Europe. He is Professor (Emeritus) of Manufacturing Management at IMD, Switzerland. His areas of special interest are manufacturing planning and control, performance measurement, supply chain management and procurement. Vollmann is a consultant to numerous companies in manufacturing, procurement, and demand chain management; and lecturer in executive development programs throughout the world. He is the author/co-author of twelve books, over 50 case studies (8 award winning), and approximately 100 journal articles.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Balanced Scorecard
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Negotiation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Production & Quality Control
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Strategy