on 14 December 2010
Power Thoughts: 12 Strategies to Win the Battle of the Mind
Having read some of Joyce Meyer's previous books I looked forward to this book with anticipation - I was not disappointed! Joyce Meyer gives useful ideas and strategies for living life in a positive manner, dealing with negative thoughts and emotions through her past experiences and beliefs. It is a strong book which is entertaining but also throught provoking and challenging. A good read but not one to read if you just want to live unchallenged about attitudes and how you live life in general. I liked this book so much I bought a cd of it too!
on 1 October 2017
Love the book
on 9 April 2017
This book is amazing. It will show and teach you how to control your thoughts in order to make your mind work in a positive way.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 August 2014
For me, Joyce Meyer is 'Mummy America'. She has lived thoughtfully and is giving us the benefits of her wisdom and deep held Christian faith convictions. The thing you need to know is:- ' What her 12 power thoughts are.' Here they are:-
1) I can do whatever I need to do in life through Christ. 2) God loves me unconditionally! 3) I will not live in fear.
4) I am difficult to offend. 5) I love people and I enjoy helping them. 6) I trust God completely; there is no need to worry!
7) I am content and emotionally stable. 8) God meets all my needs abundantly. 9) I pursue peace with God, myself and others
10) I live in the present and enjoy each moment. 11) I am disciplined and self-controlled. 12) I put God first in my life.
Her choices of scripture are excellent. She knows what she is writing about. She has lived everything she has written. So buy the book and live more.
on 11 December 2010
As usual with Joyce Meyer the content is well set out and the message follows through clearly. Joyce arranges her ideas in a helpful and thought provoking way. A good read for anyone who wants to do more than just go with the flow!
on 11 May 2017
Joyce Meyer is so real, so human. Love her books, Cd's and bible teachering. So easy to understand. Such wise words an encouraging book to read.
on 9 November 2010
Joyce Meyer has an amazing ministry and her books are inspiring, this one is no exception
on 5 March 2011
This book is really helpful and very practical.I would recommend it to anyone.It is a very practical way to help you renew your mind which has always been a bit of a mystery before now.
on 23 November 2010
I really enjoy anything by joyce meyer i have read many of her books and listened to much of her audio. This is the first time i have bought christian literature from amazon and have found the service very good as usual.

Power thoughts is for both the mature christian and the beginner. It covers areas that everyone has come up against in their walk wtih God. I would say this is a good read, interesting and bible based truth. If you like Joyce meyer style of ministry you will love this. If you are new to her you will enjoy her easy style of ministry and be able to relate to her experiences.

Overall a good buy and enjoyable to read and to help the christian man or woman grow in their walk with God.
on 18 January 2011
EACH OF JOYCE`S BOOKS IS BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE ,WHEN I FIRST HEARD OF JOYCE MEYER MY 1ST THOUGHT WAS NOT ANOTHER LOUD MOUTHED AMERICAN WOMAN MOANING ABOUT THE PROBLEMS IN HER PERSONAL LIFE,MY WIFE JANET AND I HAVE SPOKE TO MANY PEOPLE ABOUT HER EXPERIENCES AND SEVERAL OF THEM HAVE GIVEN THERE LIVES TO THE LORD SO THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE A BLESSED CHILD OF GOD