on 23 November 2013
I bought this after a graphics card upgrade used up all my remaining PSU outputs. This allows me to have all my extension ports and the card plugged in as well as the opportunity for further upgrades in the future. Its well built and shipping was very quick. Id highly recommend it to anyone with a more basic PSU looking to add or upgrade internal desktop components.
on 9 August 2016
good product, helped me turn one molex into three
can now add extras to pc without worrying about power connecters
seems well made and a bargain for the price.
on 4 October 2015
Wasn't sure if this was what I wanted (even after I had asked) But, I'm sure this will work, I've fitted a StarTech 4x SATA Power Splitter Adapter Cable ...and it fits and routes through the case just fine.
on 29 March 2017
Does the job at a good price.
on 11 May 2014
It Splits many molex connection into one cable and this is helpful for cable management and if you don't have enough connections on the PSU then this is very helpful.
on 7 March 2017
EXCELLENT
on 30 May 2016
Does what it says on the tin, arrived very promptly
on 9 December 2013
it is cheap and it dose the job very well whats not to like, arrived in good time and good order no complaints or problems.
One person found this helpful
on 26 February 2014
Works as you would expect, i am using one as an extension cable believe it or not as my wire was about an inch short... Perfect and can connect to anything molex although i wouldnt reccomend using with a power adapter for a 6pin graphics card
One person found this helpful
on 20 January 2016
They do the job they were made for