- Paperback: 196 pages
- Publisher: Surinder J. Singh (25 Nov. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1450006892
- ISBN-13: 978-1450006897
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.1 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,839,922 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Power of Raw Thought: A Story of Spiritual Insights Paperback – 25 Nov 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Surinder J.Singh, a former airline pilot, is an independent contemporary spiritual teacher. He uses, easy to read, story-format narrative to deliver profound philosophy. He is open to ideas from all religions thoughts and traditions, but Vedanta interests him the most. He often uses electronic mediums (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) to present 'two-liners' that carry the essence of his message.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book delves into elements of spirituality, examining life, death, and purpose of life that often seemed above my head. Singh poses many thought-provoking questions, one of which was "do you get joy by merely seeking joy?" The Monk told him, "the origin of raw thought is a field of joy. God is present there as a power, not as a person."
The title of Singh's book is right on; there's a lot of raw thought included and some of it seemed powerful to me.