Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

on 19 July 2017
Good book to have.
on 14 January 2015
Really like this book. we bought it a long time ago and still refer to it for healthy drink recipes.
on 12 March 2011
I recently bought this book for a friend, going through a tough time with her health. I've had a copy for years and it's my bible. If there's anything I want to know about a particular health issue or the benefits of a certain natural food it's likely in the book. It is comprehensively referenced. The recipes are excellent and there's really useful information about what kinds of juicers are available, their features and benefits. If you are thinking of buying a juicer, but are finding the choice of machines confusing, I'd recommend you buy the book first as it will help you make your buying decision. By the way there are also recipes for smoothies in here.
on 30 November 2013
Surely I have not read it all yet but the depth of knowledge is amazing and will help everyone who needs help while in bad health or wants to stay healthy and fit. I recommend it as a present any time! I have read many books on nutrition and health issues but his one is outstanding. Thanks to the author Steve!! A wonderful gift to humanity!