- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Portfolio Penguin (31 Dec. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0399175849
- ISBN-13: 978-0399175848
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 1.3 x 20.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 564,048 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Power to Get Things Done: (Whether You Feel Like It or Not) Paperback – 31 Dec 2015
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This book contains a ton of practical and easy-to-implement techniques and strategies for getting yourself to do whatever needs to be done." --Jack Canfield, coauthor of The Success Principles and the bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series.
About the Author
Steve Levinson, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in helping people follow through on their own good intentions.
Chris Cooper is an executive mentor and coach, facilitator/trainer, consultant, and keynote speaker who has personally used and benefited from the principles and strategies revealed in this book. Cooper, who's based in the United Kingdom, created and hosts what may well be the world's most listened-to internet radio show for entrepreneurs and business leaders. Be More. Achieve More. Inspiration for the Entrepreneurial Mind is accessed up to 100,000 times a month from more than fifty countries.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews