on 13 December 2016
I put on my new bra this morning. After taking it in and off 5 Times to adjust, i was getting and still am getting, the left strap as comfy as the right. In fact the little swine swang back, i lost my grip and punched myself right in the gob . So my review is ( good strong bra) that can look after itself.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 January 2018
this is my 3rd Pour Moi bra now, so comfortable, great fix, I just love them! might have to try the sports bra now!
on 31 August 2017
Its really nice, my only complaint is that the straps are not really wide enough and tend to twist.
on 23 October 2017
Did not like this bra at all, ordered my usual size.not worth the trouble to sent it back
on 1 November 2017
I needed a supportive bra and this was great. Really givenue me the support I needed
on 10 June 2014
This is one of the best bras I have ever bought. Very supportive and pretty, the wires do not dig in. Definitely worth the effort of hand washing.
3 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2016
Fits perfectly! It looks absolutely great on, the detail is stunning too. Really well made, and it's soft against your skin and really comfortable to wear.
on 16 August 2017
Lovely bra. Highly recommended!
on 28 February 2016
Personally the Pour Moi St Tropez is the best cup size for me in this range as the bra is an exact fit and I prefer this style to the Amoure
on 23 April 2018