Potato Cyst Nematodes: Biology, Distribution and Control Hardcover – 1 Jan 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Synthesizing current practical knowledge and global research on potato cyst nematodes (PCN), leading nematodologists and other expert contributors address multiple aspects of the internationally recognized plant-quarantine organisms of the two closely related potato cyst nematodes: /Globodera rostochiensis/ and /Globodera pallida/. The 19 chapters comprise five sections on the biology, detection, identification, and control options (including engineering plant resistance) for PCN. Their origin in South America, where PCN co-evolved with their potato host, and worldwide distribution is mapped and discussed. Includes eight color plates and b&w illustrations of aspects of potato cultivation and PCN infestation."--SciTech Book News
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Pests & Diseases
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > Fruit & Vegetables
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Crop Husbandry
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Pest Control
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming