|Fits as expected||
- Assists in returning to your pre-pregnancy shape rapidly. Holds the tummy in, so you will immediately look slimmer and sexier! This also helps to train the abdominal muscles again, so you will return to your pre-pregnancy shape more quickly. Browse through our reviews below to see the tremendous benefits that this product has given to so many women in their post natal recovery period
- Medical grade product. Can be safely used after normal delivery, or after healing of Caesarean Section scar. Can also be used as a body shaper by non-postnatal women.
- 52% Polyamide, 22% Cotton, 16% Rubber, 10% Polyester
- Machine washable
- Two-level front Velcro closure. Unlike similar products, this belt is designed to provide support for different areas of the belly, which is particularly important after having a a baby. The lower strap can be more loosely adjusted to accommodate for the larger lower tummy after delivery, whereas the upper strap can be set tighter to fit the smaller upper belly. As your tummy gets back into shape with this belt, the level of compression in the upper and lower abdomen can be adjusted accordingly
- You get what you pay for. This is a premium quality product, produced by a world-leading European company with over 70 years experience in the design and manufacture of orthopaedic supports. It is made from highest quality, breathable materials to the strictest quality control standards.
- Sizing Guide - Please measure your post-natal waist circumference while holding your tummy in, and choose the correct size from the drop-down menu above. X-Small 60-70 cm; Small 70-80 cm; Medium 80-90 cm; Large 90-100 cm; X-Large 100-110 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
HOW DOES IT WORK? Firm high back panel is reinforced with additional vertical inserts ensuring comfort for the lumbar area. It covers the area from the pubis to the lower rib, and features a two-level front Velcro closure. This ensures even targeted support over the abdomen and as your tummy gets back into shape with this belt the level of compression in the upper and lower abdomen can be adjusted accordingly. Made of strong breathable elastic material, 27 cm high. WHEN SHOULD I START WEARING A SUPPORT BELT? Can be used immediately after normal delivery, or after healing of C-section scar, for as long as you require. WASHING: Machine washable. Washing bag provided for free. WHY DO YOU NEED IT? 1. Specifically designed to assist with discomfort associated with an enlarged abdomen in post-natal period. 2. Medical grade product, can be used after normal delivery, or after healing of Caesarean Section scar. 3. Assists in returning to your pre-pregnancy shape. 4. Holds the tummy in, hence dramatically improving mobility, thus decreasing risk of post-natal health complications. 5. Helps to tackle back and pelvis pain associated with delivery. 6. Allows a full range of movement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
...I plan to wear it every day for a month then take it off......
I found the design very comfortable. The double Velcro at the front allows easy positioning.
It provided great back support, especially in those first couple of weeks when abs are weak.
Into my third week now, the tummy is already much flatter than I expected.
I'm size UK 12, having read the reviews I got a Small and it fits perfectly.
Most recent customer reviews
Use XS size for size 6/8 pre pregnancy