Postmodernism and Popular Culture Hardcover – 30 Jun 1994
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"brings together thoretical essays on postmodernism and specific analyses of issues in the study of youth culture; the collection includes essays om Susan Sontag and Walter Benjiman, and an interview with Gayatri Spivak. Written over several years, the theoretical essays can be seen as tracing the evolution of debates over the definitions and implications of postmodernism from the 1980s and early 1990s, and are situated within a British cultural and cultural studies milieu.."
- "Contemporary Sociology
About the Author
Angela McRobbie is Principal Lecturer in Sociology at Thames Valley University, London.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology