Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

VINE VOICEon 11 March 2016
Despite computerisation, we find with our back office functions that we are using more and more paper. We take more and more notes, ask more and more questions and transmit far more information in the form of to-do lists, requests, messages and so on.
We used to have Post-It notes delivered by the hundreds by willing drug reps who would empty their bags and briefcases and we would gladly receive and use them all. The pharmaceutical regulatory body decided in their wisdom that this was tantamount to bribery, because the notes would often have a company name or the name of a drug on the bottom and supplies dwindled. We are now back to using more paperclips and the stapler, neither of which are satisfactory.

Enter these amazing Post-It notes which are larger, have ruled lines and come in three vivid shades of day-glo yellow, blue and pink. They are also fully recyclable and have nice sticky panels which means that they will stick to just about anything, even dusty crumbling old patient’s notes which we still need occasionally.

They are easy to write on, stick securely and don’t tend to come off, which is very useful in our business if someone gives you an anonymous note without patient details on which has somehow come unstuck and is now attached to the wrong file!

The format is ideal for the longer note and the surface easy to write on with a variety of writing implements, surface seems colour fast and stable and even ink-gel pens do not smudge. Once complete the note is hard wearing and does not appear to degrade or fade.

They are perhaps a little large for our needs as the smaller format was just about perfect, the colours are perhaps just a little too harsh on one’s eyes and could do with toning down a bit and I sense that the wonderful smell that used to come off them as one opened them up has somehow been lost, either in the recycling or manufacturing process. Other than this they are very welcome and an essential addition to the modern paper-lite office. Many thanks.
on 12 February 2016
These are just what I need to get myself organised. Would prefer slightly toned down colours but never mind! In shops these can be fairly expensive but here they were entirely reasonable.The sticky back is sturdy and is able to withstand a number of re-sticks. All in all I'm really pleased and will continue to use these.
on 25 April 2013
Two colours - limeade and fuschia are very good but this blue one is really dark, very different to what it shows on the picture. Not very happy about that.
Otherwise good size, like a smallish pad, good for making lists and reminders.
on 4 March 2016
Arrived quickly (via Prime) and perfect. Good size for what I needed, basically A5 size and the advantage of having the lines is helpful. Plain on the back, so can be used for additional notes etc. Great for workshops where you need to put ideas up on a wall and be able to move things around.
I have always liked the idea of 'post it notes' but whenever I have used them in the past, I find that they always fall off leaving me trying to think about what I was going to do with the piece of paper that was attached to.

This set of Post it Notes seems to have taken care of that little problem … they are super sticky and do not cost that much more.

In the pack you get three decent sized lined notepads that have a sticky strip along the top. Each notepad measures 15.2cm in height x 10.2cm in width and consists of 90 pages of single sided lined paper. Each of the three pads are a different colour and you receive bright yellow, pink and blue (the colours are very bright and remind me of the colours of highlighter pens)

The paper used is a fairly good thickness (probably 80 or 90gsm), brilliant for writing on with either pencil or biro. Felt tips, fountain pen or roller ball might show through depending on the pen used.

The stickiness of these pads are much better than the original post it notes and I have found that they really do stick on most surfaces and do not fall off easily (obviously in damp or wet environments they will).

To sum up … I much prefer these 'super adhesive' post it notes and these will be my first choice in future.
on 10 April 2013
In shops, it is strangely difficult to find Post-it notes in portrait rather than landscape orientation. This is the size that I want, the way round that I want, in nice, bright colours, and at a decent price too. I can't see any problems.
These Post-it notes are a good size (102 x 152 mm) and are ruled with 16 lines on the front (plain on the back) to make taking notes simple. They adhere well to paper, as you would expect, however I couldn’t discern any additional stickiness on the part of these notes versus my usual Z-Notes; a note fixed to a glass surface still fell away within a couple of minutes. It is possible that the glue will last for longer without failing but I couldn't get either to fail during my own testing (other than on glass), when they both fell pretty much at the same time).

I like the neon colours; they stand out well on top of pages of print. I also like the size, which makes them useful for much more detailed telephone notes, lists and so on.

They are a useful item to have to hand in an office or just by the telephone but, although sticky, I couldn’t find a surface where these notes adhered any better than the usual Post-it notes I use.
VINE VOICEon 26 February 2016
*I received this item for free in exchange for an impartial review*

Yay these are fantastic! Brightly coloured notes to jot down all your little things to remember! Actually these are an excellent size at 101mm x 152m as they are bigger than the average small post it note, they are also rule lined so that little memo to yourself, to someone in the office, or even like me who uses them as a weekly family menu planner and stuck to the inside of the cupboard door, it all looks alot neater allowing for an easy tidy write. I have always loved post it notes but these ones I really love for being that bit bigger and better! Great stickability as usual and can't be beaten elsewhere. I know I received these for no fee in return for an impartial review, but I will gladly pay out the full cost for a refill, thats how good they are!
VINE VOICEon 27 February 2016
These Post-Its have a stickier paste than the normal ones. I didn't actually notice a lot of difference but this is probably because the original Post-Its are pretty good at sticking anyway (much more so than some "copies" that I could mention). The Post-Its themselves are much bigger than the usual ones, which is probably why they need stronger glue. I like the fact that they are lined and this makes them good for lists that you want to stick somewhere e.g. you can stick them on the fridge without them getting mostly obscured by a fridge magnet.

The colours are quite bright, some might say garish, and you really need to use a black pen on the blue ones as they are quite dark and blue ink doesn't show up so much.
VINE VOICEon 6 April 2016
I love these - they are brilliant Post-its.

Super Sticky Post-its are slightly more sticky than normal Post-Its, which means they stick to many vertical and horizontal surfaces inclyding my desk, my laptop lid, my notebook and my tablet. I have had one stuck to my desk back vertically for nearly 4 weeks and it is still hanging in there even though I have taken it up and down several times.

At almost A6 in size you can jot down a lot of information on to a single side and the lines make it perfect for lists or notes to other people. And they come in brilliant colours

Very Highly Recommended