on 31 October 2014
the colors are not even close what it is described 2 orange (one is a bit lighter), 1 yellow, a dark and a light blue and a standard green. Ordered them because of the gray color - and hurray! that is missing... :/ it's really annoying because i really wanted the pastel colors and not a "standard" postit package. see attached photo :(
review image
on 27 April 2013
I wanted to order this because I was so sick of my old post-it notes from Poundland in which the adhesive glue was not very stickable... the post-it notes would always fall off in a matter of seconds!!!
So I bought this kinda of post-it note and so happy that I got so much out of this. -it sticks for a long time- lots of post-its in a packet - good colour range and good quality paper!
I have to say I'm addicted to the smell of the glue too~
on 17 November 2012
I'm determined to review this product. It's difficult to write much about these as they are so common place.
I use them as notepads, write reminders on the and stick them by the latch on the front door to remind me to take whatever it was I needed to take with me. Old MOT certificate when going to get a new one so you don't loose the few days from the old one. Also as a way to mark places in a book or pamphlet for easy reference.
They stick just enough and take sufficient time to fall off to make them useful. The colour selections in this pack are a bit wishy washy, but on the other hand you can read what you've written on them so that is a bonus. I decided not to buy the neon ones as reading your writing on them can be tricky.
No good as a putty substitute or for mending leaking pipes, but yes; they're good if you want a Post-It.
on 3 May 2013
ordered these for the pale colours. They arrived in good time but they are neon not pastel! a bit annoying!
on 14 February 2013
The were bought for my husband's Christmas stocking, he was delighted with them, but I think the rather an expensive product
on 21 October 2014
Some colours too dark. I'll stick to all yellow in future. Easier to read.
on 9 February 2015
Item arrived on time and well packaged. Good value. Thank-you
on 20 December 2015
Lovely pastel post-it note brighten my day!
on 23 July 2014
Great product.
on 7 April 2013
Arrived in super quick time, well packaged.

Not much else to say really? They are post it notes at the end of the day! :)

A+++++++