Colour Name: Assorted Red Yellow and Blue|Change
Price:£4.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

These are really good for demarking pages/things of interest in books,especially as they are larger and have a bit of room to do some writing. Wife and I both found these essential kit when studying and I still use them now when reading manuals on building websites etc. Brightly coloured and very strong, once in place they don't just fall out as teh adhesive is good, unlike cheaper non-branded ones. Available in other colurs too which helps with colour coding.
VINE VOICEon 16 June 2016
These are the Bee's knees of index flags as they are so strong. Unlike the usual flags that get tatty very easily these stay looking pristine; they cost a little more initially but in fact one saves money in the long run as they last so long.

As a mature student I use an awful lot of these: e.g. 24 tags for each book of the Odyssey plus more for the introduction etc.!

I also stick them at the bottom of some of my slimmer files and binders as I have a horizontal multi-layer desk tray; so I am able to thumb through the index flags making it easy to find a particular file. There are a 101 uses for the tabs as they are so strong and long-lasting - not to mention they come in a range of attractive colours.
review image
on 11 June 2013
Another daft Christmas pressie for my wife along with a notebook. She loves lists and so a notebook is an essential in her Christmas stocking. And last year she also got these tabs. Now she can mark her lists with a special coloured tab to identify them. I hope there's one for my birthday present list, probably a blue one! Well, she liked the tabs and says they are strong and stick well to the paper. There are plenty in the pack as well.
VINE VOICEon 28 June 2016
Colour Name: Assorted Pink Green and Orange|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'm a huge lover of post-its, especially index flags, as I like indexing important parts in my bullet journal. the Post-it make's index flags are always great quality, but I have to say these are far superior to their usual ones. They are extra thick to prevent tearing, and making them extremely long lasting. The colours are lovely and bright, and they all come on a handy little strip. I have tried out lots of index flags in my time, and these are the best I've ever found. I will definitely be replacing these when they run out.
on 22 June 2016
Love these, they are far more sturdy than their smaller counterparts, easy to write and ensure that I don't forget or loose important sections in books, work documents and so forth. Overall they have helped me keep my documents organised and when writing assignments the tabs in my already labelled books ensure I don't need to go through the entire book in frustration looking for the section I need.
This is a great idea. I used to use A4 sized page dividers for separating out pages within ring binders. The problem with these was that I would keep needing to change what was written on the tab, and that had to be done by either liquid paper or a small piece of adhesive label. Plus, I would not always need to use all the dividers in one ring binder, and spread them out between different binders, which often looked odd. But this way is far better – use the exact number of tabs you need, stick them to the appropriate pages and replace them as and when needed.

There are two versions of these Post It index tabs which I have tried. This version comes with three colours (orange, green and pink), which are kept in a handy slim plastic dispenser. This allows you to write what you need to on the tab and then pull it away, leaving the next one ready on the other side. You can write on them in biro or – my preferred way – CD surface pen.

The corners of the tabs are rounded and the clear sticky area is large enough to stick on the paper and not come away too easily when you use the tab to turn the pages. When you do peel it away from the page, it comes off easily and does not leave any residue. This also means they can be used, removed and reused several times, which is excellent.

For the other type of Post Index tab I mentioned, see the link below.

Post-it® Index Flags 25mm Red & Yellow 2 x 50 Pk
I am a longstanding fan of the ordinary page markers, tabs or flags. 25 years ago I was a junior staff officer in the Army, and it was part of the job to write “briefs” for senior officers that would enable them to read just the most important parts of a series of documents, all “flagged up” precisely, we had dreadful old string-reinforced paper tabs that were gummed, tasted disgusting, and damaged the paper if you tried to remove them later.

These are just streets ahead. Easy to stick on and remove, and made in a matt plastic on which it is easy to write with a biro, they are ideal for tasks whether they involve simply identifying a page, or drawing the eye to a particular line or paragraph.

I was intrigued to see what these “strong” ones would be like. They are of a slightly thicker plastic, and are a bit less likely to get bent. In practice I doubt that they will last any longer, but they may look good for a bit longer.

They come in multiple colours, too, should you wish to colour code your tabs – this particular pack came with three sets of colours.

Whether a reader, writer or a bit of both, these are a handy tool to have to hand.
on 17 May 2011
Love em!!! now I can find the page I'm looking for, without having to go through every document, strong, nice bright colours, and excellent value for money, came well packed and in perfect condition.
I am reviewing the Post-it® Strong Index Flags - 3 Colours (Pink, Green, Orange) - 25.4x38mm. Here are my thoughts:

^^ These luminous pink, orange and green flags are simple but for me they are great to have. I have a lot of projects on the go and these are just so handy to mark where I am, or important notes I need to refer to quickly.

^^ You can write on them. I've often used these for diaries and work projects.

^^ They stick well in books, diaries, yet can be taken off and used again.

^^ You get a fair amount in one pack and as much as I use them , they seem to last a long while. There are 22 flags of each colour. Aha!

Overall:
I've bought these before and really like how they are reusable (to a certain extent). I like them for diaries, so I can write the months on them and then put them on so they stick out at the sides and find the month I need easier. I use these at work and for lots of other projects too. Bought them before - will buy them again!