on 15 July 2015
Received a tonne of duplicates and bad cards - the guaranteed rares were all the same and not even that good

all but 4 of the cards were monster cards - 3 of the 4 non monster cards were magic/trap cards, 2 of the magic cards weren't even in English.....

I received 13 Giant Rat cards...... that's 13% of my order... Truely appalled by this purchase

I've attached pictures of the cards, I've put cards into groups of duplicated, as you can see, not a wide variety of cards
review image review image
on 12 April 2013
Amazing product! ordered these for me and My Boyfriend to share, Great for making a deck out of, or mixing up with others to make a deck. We got amazing cards. Very good price for the amount of cards. Definately reccomend this. All in Perfect condition, not a marking on any of them. Delivery was amazing, came a few days after delivery. We are both Very Pleased with the selection.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 August 2014
The cards are plainly brand new and in mint condition, delivered in two bagged packs of 50. I received a nice selection of cards with no duplications. No particularly powerful cards, but it certainly wasn't a load of duds, either. I'd say it was better than expected, to be honest.

Great value!
on 22 April 2013
I didn't exactly get great cards with this order but hey its a random set and there was some decent variation and only a couple of repeats. I wouldn't bank on this if you are looking for a particular card or something for a particular set however as a general random selection, it is as its advertised. Also it did arrive sooner than anticipated
on 3 May 2015
Highly disappointed with the products. 2 packs bought with the exact same cards bar one. I understand its a random selection but this is a false advertisement
on 10 January 2013
Bought these as a Christmas stocking filler for my Sons. Although other reviewers have complained about the number of repeats I decided to buy them anyway due to low cost. However the number of repeat cards was far higher than I expected and did disappoint my Sons.
on 28 January 2013
I got 64 duplicates and the cards were bad too...
The only positive thing is that the cards were in excellent condition, but I do not recommend buying this at all.
on 31 October 2015
Looks like a decent pack. I guess its good for what it is, card quality and variaty but i found it a bit over complicated as i have never played it before. But that is not the product issue and if you are familiar with the game it must be useful deck.
on 3 October 2014
I bought 2 of these cause its cost efficient but i received 2 packs the same, every card was the same in the same order, really disappointed, i would of liked another 100 not another pack of the same card.

Please rectify this
on 21 May 2013
Was a brilliant purchase. I got lots of fantastic cards with lots of variations with no repeats. I will defiantly be purchasing allot more of these. A Good Buy i strongly recommend.