Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Portobello Road No. 171 Gin 70 cl
|Price:||£22.00 (£29.33 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- On the palate Portobello Road Gin has a generous slug of juniper and a sustained, fresh citrus character from the use of lemon, bitter orange and coriander, which then develops into a sweet peppery finish, achieved by the use of liquorice and nutmeg
- Best served simply with tonic and a grapefruit twist
- Bottled at 42% Portobello Road Gin has enough alcoholic strength to carry and sustain the flavours of the nine botanicals used in its creation
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Clean, classic gin nose, crisp lightly herbal and spicy. Fresh pepper from fresh crasked black pepper to bright bell pepper. Engaging juniper finish with a touch of cool chilli.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Above the infamous Portobello Star bar at 171 Portobello Road you'll find Ged Feltham and Jake Burger's Ginstitute. London's second smallest museum and home to the city's smallest working copper pot still, the amusingly named 'Coppernicus', in which Portobello Road No. 171 was first conceived. The nine botanicals used are: juniper berries, lemon peel, bitter orange peel, coriander seeds, orris root, angelica root, cassia bark, liquorice and nutmeg.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't drink gin but bought it after reading the good reviews for a gin party.Published 14 days ago by Margaret
Fabulous gin, one of my favourites (of which there are many!) Would definitely buy it againPublished 4 months ago by Jenny Sheriff
When this was actually opened on Christmas Day, we fond that the wrong gin had been sent, so in its place was a bottle of Blackwoods Gin. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Fabulous with a slice of grapefruit. Wonderful tasting gin for a very good price.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer