Customer reviews

2,849
Colour: Black|Change

on 8 July 2017
I have three of these in different colours. Highly recommended for language learning, as the audio is clearer and sharper than all the other speakers I've tried, which were much more expensive as well as being bulkier and heavier. I gave up, sent them all back, and ordered another one of these. I also use these for music and podcasts. Very happy. Thank you, Betron.
on 27 February 2016
I love this, so small, but so powerful. Great sound. No problems with connecting to my iPhone or iPad.
on 15 May 2017
Lovely little speaker, easy to pair, great sound! Very pleased.
on 12 March 2017
Cute, small but good sound
on 23 October 2016
arrived very quickly - the sound is amazing from such a small speaker
on 11 July 2017
Hi, this tiny Bluetooth speaker is awesome and the sound is crystal clear and loaded with features like 👍 line in, headphone 🎧 out, FM and micro SD cars slot. This is one of my best buy this year......
on 27 November 2016
For the price his little gizmo is brilliant. Have bought three and all working as expected. Would buy again.
on 19 June 2014
This does exactly what it says on the tin! Its very loud if that's what u need and also great other functions, it connects well to other devices, I use it for watching films on my nexus but have used it to listen to the radio and answer my phone! The only problem I have found is sometimes it is slightly out of lip sync with my films.
on 11 December 2016
As others have said, nice loud and clear sound. Not like a real sound system but surprisingly good bass output considering size. Connects to my phone via bluetooth or hardwired in with headphone jack. Loud enough to use with a number of people in room.
on 12 December 2016
Excellent this speaker is so loud good quality. Haven't used it properly yet it's a Christmas present for my son I only tried it out to make sure it's working.