on 29 January 2015
Delivery as promised, machine works but cannot yet comment on the caravan aspect because I don't venture out in mid winter with gale force winds, frost and snow forecasted. The only problem was on a trip to Southampton when the machine ran out of juice and completely failed to take a charge. That might have had something to do with my wife plugging in the seat warmer instead of the Tom Tom.
on 6 August 2014
Working well, still have to be careful about narrow roads, inceased width to 3 meters to make sure, van is 2.34meter
on 8 July 2014
Seem to be good caravan routes but some features not as good as my Start 60. For Example, on the Start 60 when I browse the map I see all my POI icons so I can see any local ones. The caravan version does not show them. In France I wanted to see any nearby camp sites. Luckily I took my Start 60 also so I was able to use that. Very disappointing. The Start60 is also a larger screen so I will only use the caravan model for caravan towing; I will stick with the Start 60 for all other uses.
on 30 June 2014
Vast improvement if you tow a caravan this is a must! Easy to use and easy to switch to car only when not towing.
on 22 April 2014
only used it once up to now, found it fantastic. Got us out of a long holdup on A30 easter monday. Hope it is as good when we go to France.
on 4 May 2014
Used for the first time on a campingtrip in the motorhome. Very impressed with the screen display and the nice lady who gived the audible instructions.
on 7 August 2014
4 rather than 5 stars because the documentation, or complete lack of it, meant is got into a major tangle as I tried to go through the initial set-up. However, once up and running, it is another great piece of navigation kit, just as I have come to expect from TomTom. I haven't towed our caravan using it yet, so that aspect of the package has yet to be tested.
on 11 January 2015
does everything it says it will very satisfied