- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Quick Charge 3.0 Dual Car Charger offered by ROMOSS Direct UK. Enter code RN9OITLT at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on 15.6'' Laptop Backpack-Black when you purchase 1 or more Sense 6 LED 20,000mAh Power Bank offered by ROMOSS Direct UK. Enter code XH3ORJLD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on Quick Charge 3.0 Dual Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more Sense 6 LED 20,000mAh Power Bank offered by ROMOSS Direct UK. Enter code HUXRALVR at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Receive 1 Nylon Braided Micro USB Cable 3.3-ft free when you purchase 1 or more Sense 6 LED 20,000mAh Power Bank offered by ROMOSS Direct UK. Enter code 4VDDM8Y5 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on 2in1 Micro USB & Lightning Cable 3.3-ft when you purchase 1 or more Sense 6 LED 20,000mAh Power Bank offered by ROMOSS Direct UK. Enter code AIVX2ROV at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on 2in1 Micro USB & Type-C Cable 3.3-ft when you purchase 1 or more Sense 6 LED 20,000mAh Power Bank offered by ROMOSS Direct UK. Enter code MEJS8ZL4 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 15.6'' Laptop Backpack offered by ROMOSS Direct UK. Enter code 93SIZRIJ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
ROMOSS Sense 6 LED 20,000mAh Dual Port Portable Charger External Battery Packs for Smartphones and Tablets White
|Sale:||£22.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£28.00 (56%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast Charging Technology: It automatically detects and delivers the most suitable current up to 2.1A to your devices; the charging efficiency is up to 90%. Self-charging takes 13 hours from 0 to full.
- Super High Capacity: The 20,000mAh capacity can charge an iPhone 6s almost 10 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 4.5 times, Samsung Galaxy S7 4.7 times or a 9.7-inch iPad Pro 1.5 times.
- Digital LED Indicator: The LED indicator presents precise battery percentage.
- Polka Dot Surface Design: Fashionable design of polka dot surface enhances grip and prevents smudges and fingerprints.
- What You Get: A ROMOSS sense 6 LED 20,000 power bank, a micro USB cable, a user manual, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Sense 6 LED 20,000mAh High Quality Power Bank
It provides long lasting and enough power to keep you going for days. The portable battery can charge an iPhone 6s almost 10 times or an iPad Mini 2.8 times. The power conversion rate can reach up to 85%.
Fast Charging Technology
The charging efficiency is up to 90% while discharging efficiency is 92%. 2.1A input & 2.1A output deliver a much faster charging speed than the regular power bank with 1A port.
Serial Name: Sense 6 LED
Battery Type: Lithium-ion battery cells
Output: 5V/2.1A, 5V/1A
Size: 6.3 x 0.8 x 3.1 inches
Weight: 14.4 ounces
Warranty: 12 months
Top customer reviews
Many things have benefited from miniaturisation, but the size and weight of batteries is still largely dictated by the capacity. So, there is usually a trade-off to be made between the higher power bank capacities and the size and weight.
The 20000 mAh of the ROMOSS is in the mid/high range for a power bank and is likely to charge most mobile devices 4 to 6 times from full, and yet it is relatively compact at around 7.5cm W x 15.4cm L x 2.3cm D, and only weighs around 446 gms.
Put into some context, my Kindle and it's case together are approximately the same length, but 1.5 times as wide and weigh 310 gms.
The power bank looks good with a white ABS outer casing sandwiching a grey centre. The front and back also have a reverse pimple texture, making it easy-grip.
There is a single, blue on/off button toward the top of the Right-hand side and, immediately when you switch-on, a red digital LED display underneath the front face indicates the internal level of charge.
For me, this is a big improvement on power bank charge levels indicated by simply 1 to 4 LEDs. These give you an approximation only, but the digital display gives you an accurate level.
It comes with a reasonable length (approximately 44cm) USB to micro USB charging lead, and the micro USB input charge port is on the top edge of the unit. It can be charged from your normal wall charger or computer/laptop USB.
The same lead can be turned around and plugged into one of the two output USB ports (also on the top edge of the unit). It will charge many Android devices just as it is, but Apple devices will need their own lead, and my Galaxy S8 has a type C fitting, so needs either a separate lead, or an additional small type C adapter.
The two USB output ports are shown with one lightning icon and two lightning icons respectively. The port with a single icon has a 1 Amp output, and the second has a 2.1 Amp output.
Both can be used at the same time, and both will charge my S8 perfectly well. But the second output will also charge many power-hungry devices better.
However, you should be aware that the maximum output is limited to 2.1 Amp. So, you can only easily charge two normal, or one power-hungry device at a time.
But there is no need to worry too much because, if you charge (say) two power hungry devices at the same time, they will simply charge a little slower than they are ideally capable of.
The company must be very proud and protective of this power bank, because it is the first product I have seen with an anti-counterfeit hologram on the box.
I hope that you find my review informative and helpful to you in some way.
Thanks for reading it.
Inside the box you will find the power bank, an usb lead, an instruction manual, and warranty card.
The power bank itself is assembled in white plastic and is very rugged looking' so hopefully should be able to withstand a fair few knocks.
This is a large capacity power bank with a 20,000mAh battery.
It's only approximately 16x8x2cm, and according to my scale, it weighs 445g.
To put that into perspective, my LG G4 is 168g and 15cm x 7.5cm x 1cm.
So it’s smaller in height than my LG. but a bit chunkier and heavier.
But then it does have over almost 6 times the battery power my phone has.
It has a numeric led indicator to denote how much charge the powerbank has, which can be checked by pressing the little power button on the side.
It has 2 USB outputs, a high speed port with an output of up to 2.1a and a 1a port for older devices.
The input is 2.1a micro usb.
Mine came fully charged, so I plugged in into my phone, pressed the power button, and it instantly started charging my phone at full power.
The average android smartphone has approximately 3000m mah batteries, so this device should comfortably charge your device 5-6 times fully
The iPhone 6 only has an 1850 mah battery so it should charge an iPhone 6 approximately 4 times and fully charge an iPad air 2.
All in all a high quality compact fast charger with a huge battery.
Hugely Impressed with the build quality and presentation, and the premium Materials used.
Thank you for taking the time to read my review.
I reserve the right to revisit and edit this review as appropriate after further testing of this product.
I Hope you find this review useful.
That aside, the ROMOSS powerbank item arrived and upon opening my first impression is that it is quite weighty but, this along with with the fancy dimpled texture of its case and its sleek contoured shape, it absolutely feels premium. It already had a 61% charge on the counter o of the box so i hooked up my Galaxy Note 3 to test it out. I didn't measure the time taken, but somewhere around 20-30 minutes later i had an extra 37% charge on my phone. Works for me.
Now onto the real reason it was purchased, Nintendo Switch. I hooked up the USB C cable i have to the 2.1a port and commenced play. I started to play some more Zelda and it also continued to charge, albeit at a reduced rate, as expected.
This powerbank has multiple uses but for its intended purpose, extending my Switch playtimes without having to dock or seek out a power outlet, its perfect.
I have only had it a few days but its worked exactly as described so far. I reserve the right to amend this review in the future should my opinion change and the ROMOSS powerbank fail to meet expectations.
This arrived sealed shrink wrapped and with an anti-counterfeit sticker for authenticity.
One must slice through the label in order to open the box ensuring no tampering along the way.
Inside is the power bank itself, micro USB cable and manual.
There are two standard USB ports and a micro USB port.
An on/off switch is conveniently placed at the top right and a red LED 3 digit display shows capacity as a percentage.
I don't really have any complaints about this, it just works!
Most recent customer reviews
The battery's shell used very good material and got a nice texture. The LED display is handy.
Charge very fast. Good product.Read more
Look for similar items by category