Port Designs Phoenix IV Universal Case for Tablet Purple violet 7''
|Price:||£4.58 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.11 (53%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Generic tablet case compatible with tablets up to 7 inch
- Converts to a desk stand for multiple viewing angles
- Four elasticated corners keep your device in place
- Full access to connection port
- Anti scratch interior lining
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Colour Name: Purple | Size: 7"
The Port Designs Phoenix tablet range is a stylish range of portfolio cases which are compatible with tablets up to a 7" size.
This portfolio case has a protective flap that protects the tablet screen when not in use and is secured with a broad elasticated strap, inside the case the lining is guaranteed not to scratch the tablet.
The tablet is secured by 4 elasticated straps (one in each corner) to prevent any damage from the device spilling on to a hard surface. The case converts into a desk stand to enable multiple viewing positions for comfort and optimum viewing angles.
The Phoenix case is ideal as a standalone carry case and will also fit neatly into your bag.
Port Designs Phoenix IV 7 inch Universal Tablet Case
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
took a little time to arrive but otherwise a decent product.
1) you have to fold back the case in order to plug the tablet charger and any connectors into the tablet (not necessarily a major problem), and
2) you can't use the main camera while the tablet is in the case. This does not affect using Skype etc, as the secondary camera is well-placed for interactive use while the tablet is stood up in the case.
I like the elastic band which holds the case closed while in transit. It's easy to fold back and replace. I miss having a paper-holder in the case, but it's not a major problem. I have found that paper stays pretty well in position when inserted between the tablet and the case. Not ideal, but works if you HAVE to have any paper.
It also opens up and folds out into a grooved part so you can put it on a table or your lap and watch movies or type away in your fav app. I have had others before that folded out but just fell down again, this does not have any such issue and the picture is accurate.
I can give this 5 stars as well as the seller
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Had this make of case with a previous tablet
Exactly as expected. Easy to use and pleasing to the eye.Published 3 months ago by Mr. Christopher Allan
Purchased as a gift for Christmas and after a few months of use we are both very impressed with the quality of this case. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Oliver