- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Porridge (The Best of British Comedy) Hardcover – 1 Oct 2008
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
As a journalist and writer, Richard Webber writes regulary about TV, contributing to a host of newspapers and magazines, including TV Quick, Daily Express, Sunday Express and the Sunday Telegraph and is the author of over a dozen books celebrating classic comedy, such as The A-Z of Dad's Army, The A-Z of Only Fools and Horses, The Complete One Foot in the Grave, Are You Being Served? - 25 Years, Rising Damp - A Celebration, Porridge - The Inside Story and The Complete A-Z of Everything Carry On.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
was another great comedy series of our time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Film Genres > Comedy
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > History of Film > Britain
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television > TV Genres > Comedy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television