on 4 August 2014
This book was so short I couldn't believe it don't buy this book it is not worth it . I am a great fan of Catrin collier I enjoy her books but I have read longer news paper story's.
on 25 October 2013
New short story from my favourite Welsh author. Poppies at the Well is fast-paced yet manages to give tons of historical detail about both the First World War and its effect on the Welsh countryside. The suspense and mystery in the story left me literally shivering in my seat!
on 21 November 2013
Wanted something to read on a journey that I would be able to finish without having to pick it up again!!! This really fitted the bill, very enjoyable.
on 13 December 2013
Because it kept me interested from start to finish. I had to wait until the end of book to realize what was happening so it kept the interest in the book. I have recommended this book to a few of my friends.
on 20 January 2014
A great read by a fantastic author! I can't fault anything Catrin Collier writes, if you've never read any of her books before I recommend you do, you won't be disappointed!
on 27 February 2014
I enjoyed this short story. I thought it would have made a good subject for a longer book. I might try another book by this author because I enjoyed the style of writing.
on 17 April 2014
Another wonderfully written short story by Catrin Collier. Just love everything she writes. This ghost story is just as compelling a read as any of her full novels.
on 11 March 2014
Very good story, well written, lot crammed in just a few pages.

Even so it was very enjoyable to read.
I would recommend this book to all.
on 3 June 2014
I really enjoyed this, I love short stories and this was really well written and well thought out. I feel I could read it again and keep on enjoying it.
on 23 May 2014
NOT A BAD YARN BUT HAD EXPECTED A BIT MORE GHOSTLY THINGS TO HAPPEN - WILL READ AGAIN TO MAKE SURE I HAVEN'T MISSED ANYTHING