on 29 August 2016
Always wanted a copy of this book and haven't stopped looking in it since I bought it. Identified many of the pieces I have. Someone else will have the benefit of this book when I have gone to the big Poole Pottery in the sky! It is a really good reference book if you are a collector.
Came to live near Poole in 1961. Beautiful p[ace and beautiful pottery. Excellent book.
on 5 December 2013
Poole Pottery very good and helpful, Told us a lot about poole pottery and gave us information we needed. Well worth buying.
One person found this helpful
on 6 August 2001
Being new to the world of collecting poole pottery I was relieved to find such an informative book with great photographic content and historical information which has led me to appreciate these works of art even more. There are not many books I wouldn't part with but this will definitely be one of them as it reads like a great art book should and will always be enjoyed for its visual delights if nothing else. Thankyou Leslie!
18 people found this helpful
on 25 June 2000
Excellent historical record and photos to help new commers like myself to collecting Poole. Especially good section on the Delphis range (my favourite).
10 people found this helpful