- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Firefly Books Ltd (24 Nov. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1554079381
- ISBN-13: 978-1554079384
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.9 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,540,816 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Pool Techniques and Tricks Paperback – 24 Nov 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
All lovers of pool know who Pierre Morin is, for many years a star and champion of the sport. He has published several books about pool, being the first in the world to write about the subject.... Pool Techniques and Tricks, his latest book, has just been translated into English... Pierre supervised the translation. While he is retired from pool, Pierre Morin is no less interested. He may have lost the desire to compete but he remains as knowledgeable as ever.-- (10/19/2011) No book has ever combined these two modes of instruction before... a very ambitious effort.-- (11/23/2012)
About the Author
Pierre Morin was a trial lawyer for 35 years. He began to play pool at a very early age, has participated in many tournaments and has won roughly a hundred. He is the author of four books on the subject.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com