Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Polk Command Bar Home Theatre Sound Bar System with Built-in Amazon Alexa
Explore more Alexa & Smart Home products.
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Alexa Built-In - Go hands-free with Alexa voice control to stream music, control smart home devices, and much more
- Rich, Immersive Home Theatre Sound - With a performance tuned driver array, wireless subwoofer and Dolby/DTS surround sound decoding, you get an immersive, room-filling home theatre experience.
- Control the Sound Bar with Your Voice - Use voice commands to control volume, select a source, set the bass and choose sound modes on the sound bar.
- HD TV Compatible - Works with 4K and HD TVs - plus, built-in dual HMDI 2.0b inputs ensure 4K HDR content looks great.
- Polk Voice Adjust Technology - Customize the voice levels in the sound bar however you prefer to reproduce clear, crisp dialogue
After your device purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Polk Audio Magnifi Mini Sound Bar with Wireless Sub Woofer
Polk Audio MagniFi MAX SR True 5.1 Home Theatre Sound Bar and Wireless Rear Surround Sound System - Black
Polk Audio Magni-Fi Soundbar with Wireless Active Subwoofer
SoundBox - The only Soundbar Optimised for TV: Crystal Clear Dialogues Technology, HD TV Streaming - Dual Built-In Subwoofers - Bluetooth & Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Yamaha YAS207 Front Surround Soundbar System with DTS Virtual X - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||The-AV-Shop||Richer Sounds||Buyur||NETGEM||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth / 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wifi||—||bluetooth; hdmi||bluetooth||WiFi; Ethernet; Bluetooth; HDMI||HDMI, Analog, Optical, Bluetooth|
|Item Dimensions||10.16 cm x 1.09 m x 5.08 cm||34.1 x 10.8 x 7.9 cm||9.6 cm x 1.09 m x 5.31 cm||1.02 m x 29.72 cm x 44.45 cm||45 x 13 x 6 cm||40 cm x 1.03 m x 25 cm|
|Item Weight||6.17 kg||5 kg||16.9 kg||—||2 kg||10.9 kg|
|Output Wattage||—||150 watts||—||300 watts||30 watts||—|
|Speaker Type||Soundbar||Subwoofer; Soundbar||Subwoofer; Rear Surround; Soundbar||Subwoofer; Soundbar||Soundbar||Soundbar|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Polk Command Bar — it’s the home theatre sound bar system with Alexa built-in. With integrated far-field microphones and Alexa voice services, use your voice to control the sound bar, your smart home devices and stream music — “Just Ask.” Features patented Voice Adjust technology for crystal clear dialogue, a wireless subwoofer for deep bass and 4K HDMI ports. Plus, it’s fully compatible with FireTV (sold separately). Includes HDMI and Optical cables for quick and easy setup. With a performance tuned driver array, wireless subwoofer and Dolby/DTS surround sound decoding, you get an immersive, room-filling home theatre experience. Use voice commands to control volume, select a source, set the bass and choose sound modes on the sound bar. At high playback volumes, use the Action button on the remote or the sound bar to ensure voice commands are heard every time. It works with 4K and HD TVs — plus, built-in dual HMDI 2.0b inputs ensure 4K HDR content looks great.
1x High Speed HDMi Cable / 1x Digital Optical Cable / 2x AAA Alkaline Batteries for Remote
From the manufacturer
Polk Command Bar
Your Voice, Amazon Alexa. Polk Sound. Together.
Use your voice to control the sound bar, your smart home devices and stream music – “Just Ask.”
Does the Command Bar do everything an Amazon Dot or Echo does?
The Command Bar supports nearly all Alexa commands and skills. Features that are not supported include Alexa voice or video calling, drop-in, notifications and messaging. It is always learning more.
Can the Command Bar control my TV or cable box with my voice?
You can control the Command Bar functions with your voice including volume, bass levels and source selection. You will not, however, be able to directly control your cable box such as selecting a particular channel.
Is Fire TV included?
While Fire TV is controllable by the Command Bar, it is not included in with the Command Bar and is sold separately.
Will the Command Bar work without Alexa?
The Command Bar operates like a normal sound bar even if Alexa is disabled or your home network is down.
Will Alexa hear me when the volume is loud?
Command Bar’s microphones should be able to hear you even when the volume is loud. If Alexa can’t hear you, there’s an Action Button on the remote that temporarily lowers your volume so you can speak to her.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bluetooth connected instantly and you don't even have to get out of your chair to press a button, just "Alexa pair my phone" and select Polk on your phone's Bluetooth settings.
We bought the Polk system as it advertised clearer dialogue. It certainly does. The voice volume control is not just a tone or treble control. It increases the volume of the central channel, where most dialogue takes place. In conjunction with the base control, it's easy to find a compromise between being blown away by sound effects and actually understanding what's being said.
We've had it a week now, I was ready to box it up and return by day 3, I'm so glad I didn't.
Update: Day 14. After the initial problems, everything was fine until this morning. I asked Alexa to turn my usual radio station on, she told me to try again later. I tested my wifi and the station by issuing the same command to the bedroom Alexa, no problem. I rebooted the Command Bar and after the usual lengthy whirling blue light everything was fine.
Later... After a month I'm fairly happy with it. I've had no further problems with the WiFi, perhaps there has been another update. The convenience of having an Alexa built is apparent, we use it throughout the day as our living room radio. It responds to voice commands with far more reliability than a "normal" Alexa.
The only negative is the lack of volume indication. The Alexa volume is much finer than a normal Alexa, 0 to 100 rather than 0 to 10. Most stations are fine at level 8! If you make a mistake it's going to hurt.
The circular light on the Alexa does, in fact, appear to show volume level for various settings when adjusted. Nothing about it in the instructions though. It appears to be an afterthought which the manufacturers were too embarrassed to mention.
Wireless Sub is good too.
A great product.
However, the Alexa functionality on this model is extremely poor, to the extent that i've had to continue using the standalone Alexa instead of the Alexa functionality on this soundbar. Some of the problems i've had -
* Timers failing to work. Alexa will register the timer has been set, then when the time has elapsed, the timer simply does not fire. Asking Alexa how long is left after setting the timer gives the response "you have no timers set"
* Sometimes the unit fails to respond to Alexa commands at all, and needs restarting by unplugging the power and plugging back in. It responds to the Alexa wake word, but then the blue light just continues to stay on and it does nothing.
* Using the spotify connect feature, and queuing songs in spotify, the soundbar will play songs that were in the spotify queue the last time you used the soundbar, and even when skipping through the songs, the next time you come to play spotify results in the same songs being played again.
* Its simply not as good at understanding commands as a standalone Alexa - it can take several attempts to ask to do something, with the standalone alexa this was not a problem
The soundbar functionality is fine, but why spend the extra for an Alexa enabled soundbar when the Alexa functionality is woefully inadequate. I'd recommend getting a non Alexa enabled soundbar and using a standalone Alexa rather than bothering with this product.