The Politics of Hope: The Words of Barack Obama: The Words of Barack Obama. Including the Full Inaugural Address Hardcover – 27 Feb 2009
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Henry Russell is a London-based writer. The author of more than 15 books, including The Sayings of Oscar Wilde (Duckworth), he has also contributed to several magazines and newspapers including The New Statesman, The Literary Review, The Europa Times and Resident Abroad, The Financial Times' magazine for expatriates. In this book, he analyses the linguistic features, content and context of Obama's speeches, revealing the rhetorical skill behind the inspirational words.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Biography > Political > United States
- Books > History > Europe > France > French Heads of State
- Books > History > Political History > Politicians
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics