The Politics of Genocide: Holocaust in Hungary Hardcover – 31 Mar 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Randolph L. Braham is distinguished professor emeritus of political science at the City College and the Graduate School and University Center of the City University of New York, where he serves as a director of the Rosenthal Institute for Holocaust Studies. He is the author of co-editor of forty-two books, including The Nazis' Last Victims: The Holocaust in Hungary (Wayne State University Press, 1998). His two-volume The Politics of Genocide: The Holocaust in Hungary (Columbia University Press, 1981) was selected for the National Jewish Book Award in 1981.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Holocaust
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Countries
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Jewish Studies