The Politics of the Public Sphere in Early Modern England (Politics, Culture and Society in Early Modern Britain) Paperback – 1 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An important collection of a very high quality that brings together themes in recent political, religious and cultural history around a sustained and intelligent engagement with Habermas. --Professor Michael Braddick, University of Sheffield
About the Author
Peter Lake is University Distinguished Professor of History at Vanderbilt University. Steven Pincus is Bradford Durfee Professor of History at Yale University
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Reformation in Britain
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 16th-18th Centuries
- Books > History > Europe > Renaissance, Reformation, Thirty Years War 1501-1750
- Books > History > World History > 1501-1750