- Amazon Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Politics for Dummies, 2nd Edition Paperback – 30 May 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Discover how just one vote can make a difference
Politics made simple from choosing candidates to lobbying for legislation
Confused by caucuses, primaries, and pollsters? Puzzled by the various parties and special interest groups? This fun and easy guide cuts through the political jargon and provides clear up–to–date details about everything from legislation to polls to presidential elections and explains how you can become a political player yourself.
Explanations in plain English
"Get in, get out" information
Icons and other navigational aids
Online cheat sheet
Top ten lists
A dash of humor and fun
- Find listings of all our books
- Choose from many different subject categories
- Sign up for eTips at etips.dummies.com
About the Author
Ann DeLaney is the first woman to be nominated by a major party as a candidate for lieutenant governor of Indiana. She has also served as commissioner of the Marion Superior Court.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Political Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes > Elections & Referendums