- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Troubador Publishing Ltd (18 April 2013)
- Language: Italian
- ISBN-10: 1780885415
- ISBN-13: 978-1780885414
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.3 x 23.4 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,130,218 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Un Nuovo Cinema Politico Italiano? (Troubador Italian Studies) (Italian) Paperback – 18 Apr 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"The second volume of the Italian political cinema project is a high calibre publication that demonstrates the extent to which Italian cinema is still motivated by the impulse to explore and to critique contemporary reality on screen." --Pauline Small University of London
About the Author
William Hope is a lecturer in Italian language and film at the University of Salford. His publications include Italian Cinema - New Directions (2005). Silvana Serra received her PhD from the University of Salford with a thesis on the films of Bernardo Bertolucci. Her research fields include the evolution of the commedia all'italiana into its present forms. Luciana d'Arcangeli received her PhD from the University of Strathclyde and took up a lectureship in Italian at Flinders University, Adelaide, in 2008. She is the author of many publications, including I personaggi femminili nel teatro di Dario Fo e Franca Rame (2009).