Political Writings: The Revolutions of 1848 v. 1 (Penguin Classics) Paperback – 25 Mar 1993
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The Pelican Marx Library rendition of these writings is a very adequate rendition of the political writings. There are far worse and not many better.The casual reader of history may want to read a history of the revolutions of 1848 before reading this. The casual political reader may wish to do the same. For historians and political scientists this is a must read.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics
- Books > History > World History > Revolutions & Coups
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Communism & Marxism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Socialism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Philosophers