- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Political Economy of Tourism: A Critical Perspective (Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility) Hardcover – 17 Dec 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jan Mosedale is Senior Lecturer in Tourism and Hospitality at the University of Sunderland, UK. He is primarily concerned with analysing the constitution of ‘the economy’ as multiple forms of economic practices across space. This involves research on the capitalist structures of the economy as well as non-capitalist forms of economic exchanges.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Political Economy
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Industrial Archaeology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Travel & Holiday