on 17 February 2014
Love these midi rings! perfect fit, nice material and a nice gold alloy. Would deff recommned! plus the rings weren't all loose like so many packages ive ordered, they were in little individual packets so they didnt get lost!
on 21 September 2016
Great item fit perfectly I just had to cost the rings in clear nail varnish to protect the rings from leaving a green ring
on 6 November 2014
I was SO skeptical about these as they're so cheap and people said the shine fades - THEY LIED. I've worn one constantly for the past week to test it out and it's just as shiny as it first was. It hasn't left any marks on my fingers either.
on 26 June 2014
brilliant value for money. really like them and would buy in the silver colour too.i was looking for a midi ring for a while and decided to go for these and I'm not disappointed.
on 31 March 2014
Was great to start with but within days they turned green and rusty. Great for a night out but choose quality over quantity.
on 5 March 2016
I read all the reviews and ordered a set in small. Perfect for me as my fingers are very small and all fit above my knuckle. Perfect for stacking! As usual, I always paint a thin layer of clear varnish on gilt rings such as these to prevent tarnish and they remain gold and shiny for ages - even with daily wear. So,5 stars from me. Great value for money and so versatile. I'm going to order further sets. Also, they arrived amazingly quickly in a cute little organza pouch. Well done all round.
on 9 May 2014
Well I ordered these on the 4th of April it is now the 9th of may they are still not here...... very annoyed the service is ridiculous you can order things and have them here the next day but no not something as small of this really upset with the bad service will not be buying for this company agaon also just read other reviews saying they go green and rusty within a day great waited well over a month if they do ever turn up they will be straight in the bin
on 27 February 2015
These are too small! I ordered them in the size L which I assumed from the description below was 18mm; however I got size 14mm (says on the packaging) and can only wear them as midi rings on my ring finger, but not on the fingers I wanted to. Pity because they actually look very nice.
on 27 December 2014
they fit my middle finger perfectly but my fingers are quite small! paint them with clear nail polish to prevent them leaving green marks though!
on 21 July 2015
low price and the quality shows.. within days the rings were tarnished and making my fingers go green