on 7 May 2014
I really fell for the minimalistic dial of the watch- no second hand and no numerics or numbers. A very light watch and comfortable to wear. The strap looks like a modern composite of leather and it feels aerated within (made of foam). This is an everyday wear watch. Goes well with formal wear and casual. Very happy with the purchase. The leather bracelet however isnt something that I planned on buying or wearing. goes well with a suit on a semi-formal occasion I guess, I am no expert on fashion advice. Minimalist dial was what attracted me more than the price and the brand itself. Its got that classic and mature look to it.
on 5 December 2013
Both the bracelet and the watch are good quality and smart. The box is cool too! They look better in real life than in the photo, I recommend the set.
on 12 December 2016
Gift, it was liked and seems to work fine.
on 19 February 2015
look like Bad quality don't buy
on 9 September 2015
The watch is slim, stylish, elegant and light.
on 3 August 2014
Brilliant in every way !! Thank you !!
on 13 January 2014
It looks better than expected. I bought it when it was 40 pounds, and i bought it for someone. When i saw it ... I really started thinking about keeping it :). Real nice. The watch is big enough and the strap was perfect for me. If you are a thin person the strap might be a little big for you. I think that can be fixed though. Cheers!
on 20 February 2016
Was a birthday gift. The recipient was very pleased with it.☺