- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Polaroid Wireless Live-View Viewfinder & Remote Trigger System For The Canon Rebel Digital Slr Cameras
EARLY EASTER SALE - Up To 20% OFF on GoPro HERO Session Camera click here
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hand Held Live-View Wireless Reciever Remote Transmitter With 300-ft Range and Built In Camera
- Monitor can Control Up To 4 Cameras at One Time Digital Signal Transfer Technology
- Built In Memory And Playback 9 cm - TFT-LCD w/320x420 pixels Easy Mounting Suncreen Hood
- 2.4GHz Signal With Strong Resistance To Interference
- Video Start and Stop Control for the Select Canon Cameras (T4i, 650D ,5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 7D, 60D, T3i, 600D, T2i, 550D, T1i, 500D)
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Polaroid wireless viewfinder and trigger system for DSLR's gives you total camera control for up to 4 cameras at one time. It is not just a multi functional remote shutter release, it is also a remote viewfinder with a 3.5" LCD color panel
You will be able to see what the camera sees and control the shutter for up to 4 cameras at distances as far as 300 feet away. For some Canon models, you will be able to take remote command of the cameras video recording feature.
On the portable viewing screen, you will be able to see what is displayed on your cameras external viewing screen. If your camera has only a eye-level viewfinder, don't worry, the Polaroid transmitter has a built in camera which will let you see your subject from afar and store pictures in the both the remote receiver and your camera.
Use it for self portrait, capturing shots of wild animals in their own habitat, insect behavior studies or for everyday use.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com