- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Polaroid Originals 9008 New One Step 2 View Finder Instant i-Type Camera - White
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy to use : Just point & shoot. Point your target, press the red button and magic will appear !
- Self-timer function - 60-day battery life : high performance lithium ion battery, 1300mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.81Wh
- High-quality lens : Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses - Fixed focus lens : 0.6m-infinity - Field of view: 41 degrees vertical and 40 degrees horizontal
- Powerful built-in flash, Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe - Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter
- One-step 2 camera - USB charging cable - Neck strap - User manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Polaroid Originals - 9010 - OneStep+ Instant i-Type Camera - Black
instax Mini 90 NEO Classic Camera with 10 Shots, Brown
instax Square SQ6 Taylor Swift Camera - Black/Gold
Polaroid Originals 4711 Sun Autofocus 600 Camera - Black
instax WIDE 300 camera with 10 shots
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Colour||White||Black||Brown||Black & Gold||Black||Black|
|Film Format Type||—||i-Type and 600 film||Fujifilm Instax Color film||instax SQUARE||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||17.02 x 11.99 x 11.99 cm||16.18 x 10.79 x 13 cm||0.79 x 0.79 x 0.79 cm||12.81 x 5.81 x 11.87 cm||18.8 x 17.78 x 17.78 cm||21 x 14.48 x 14.48 cm|
|Item Weight||408 grams||408 grams||296 grams||0.79 kg||0.91 kg||0.61 kg|
|How is the Lithium Battery packaged?||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries packed with equipment||Batteries packed with equipment||—||Batteries packed with equipment|
|Special Feature||—||—||Automatic electronic flash||—||—||—|
Colour Name: White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Inspired by the original One-step camera from 1977, the Polaroid One-step 2 is an analog instant camera for the modern era. It takes a moment and turns it into something you can hold, something you can share, something real.
One-step 2 camera - USB charging cable - Neck strap - User manual
From the manufacturer
The Original is back
The OneStep 2 is a polaroid camera that blends classic design with contemporary style. It's inspired by Polaroid's original OneStep, but updated to create a simple, easy-to-use instant camera that works straight out of the box. The OneStep 2 works with all styles of i-Type Film and 600 Film, giving you loads of choice, and more freedom of expression. It's got a high quality lens and a powerful flash to give you great photos every time, and its long-lasting USB rechargeable battery means you'll always be ready to shoot, whether you're on a brief excursion or a journey round the world.
Look vintage and totally new inside
- Compatible Film : Polaroid Originals i-Type and 600-type film in both Colour and Black & White, including Special Editions
- Dimensions : 150mm (L) x 110mm (W) x 95mm (H) / Weight : 440 grammes (without film pack) / Operating Temperature: 4°– 42°C / 41–100°F, 5–90% relative humidity
- Battery : high performance lithium ion battery, 1300mAh, 3.7V nominal Voltage, 4.81Wh
- Outer shells: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Shutter system: Custom design, using precision step motor for shutter and focus control
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses, coated
- Lens : fixed focus lens : 0.6m—infinity
- Focal length: 106 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash System: Vacuum discharge tube strobe
- Easy to use : Point and Shoot Instant camera
- 60-day battery life - Recharge by USB port
- Powerful built-in flash
- Self-timer function
The basic to have a perfect shoot
Store chilled, shoot warm
Temperature affects how the film works. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it. Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it. That’s around 55–82°F (13–28°C). When it’s cold out, keep your photos warm in a pocket close to your body while they develop. Or if it’s a hot day, make sure they stay cool.
Care for your camera
Your camera has a set of rollers inside the film door. Each photo passes through these rollers as it’s made, so it’s important to make sure that they stay clean. If the rollers get visibly dirty then gently wipe them down with a soft, damp cloth.
Shoot with the light
The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos. For best results we also recommend using the flash for outdoor shots, unless it’s a bright sunny day.
Develop in the dark
All photos appear blank at first. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or shake them. Shield them from the light, and place them face down as they develop. Keep B&W photos shielded from light for about 1 minute, and colour film for about 6 minutes.
|i-Type Instant Camera||600 Instant Camera||SX-70 Instant Camera||Spectra / Image Instant Camera||8 X 10 Instant Camera|
|8 X 10 Film||-||-||-||-||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 10 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One critique could be the strap? ..considering the weight of the product I think it would be better if the strap was thicker or even slightly padded - despite not wanting to use the strap myself, I think it could improve the look and feel of the strap and would make sense:)
She was thrilled to get this 1970s re-invention of the Polaroid camera.
I was bit surprised at the cost of the film (£13 for 8 photos) but she tells me that this compares well with the cost of her serious film printing.
The results so far as excellent - but she like quirky pictures so it is hard to tell whether the colours and exposure are as intended.
Lots of fun, very creative .... and a very happy daughter!
I think this is a really cool camera but perhaps a bit of a novelty.
If you're not price sensitive and love the idea of having something immediate and colourful to perhaps stick in an album, this might be for you!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?