- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 cm ; 5 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item model number: PL4FIL62
- ASIN: B004ZGM4SQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 11 May 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (364 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Polaroid Optics 62mm 4 Piece Filter Set (UV, CPL, FLD, WARMING) (PL-4FIL62)
|Price:||£15.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (11%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Polaroid HD Glass Fiters Ensure that The Images Will Be Sharp. Includes UV CPL and FLD Filters
- UV - Protects Your Lens From Dust, Dirt and Scratches. It Also Reduces Haze and Ultra Violet Light
- CPL - Will Reduce Contrast Between Land and Sky When Shooting Landscape. It Will Also Reduce Glare and Reflection Off Water.
- FLD - Is Used To Reduce The Greenish Tone When Shooting Under Fluorescent Lighting
- Warming - Improves Skin Tone and Is Ideal For Portraits Taken On a Cloudy Day Outdoors
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- UV Protective Filter: Prevents loss of sharpness and contrast by filtering out UV rays and Haze. Protects Lens from scratches, scuffs and smudges
- CPL Circular Polarizer Filter: Uses Polaroids patented Polarizing techonolgy to give you total "on location" control of color saturation, make skies bluer, grass greener-even eliminate surface reflections from glass and water - all with picture perfect results
- FLD Fluorescent Filter: Eliminates that annoying greenish "tinge" which fluorescent lights add to photos.
- Warming Filter: When it comes to turning a drab dusk into a stunning sunset or subtle skin tones into striking ones this is all the filter you will ever need. No wonder it's a hot choice with pros
- Includes Nylon Filter Case
Colour of product: Black
Filter size: 6.2 cm
Quantity per pack: 4
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, please see my brief description of each lens:
Fluorescent Light: This purple filter is designed to take the green tinge often found in photos that are taken under artificial light. I used this filter a couple of times but found it to be useless, it gave all my photos a purple tinge... Now tell me if I'm being fussy, but if I don't want a green tinge in my photos, what good is replacing it with a purple one?
Circular Polariser: This filter is supposed to cut down glare from the sun on certain objects, specifically windows and water surfaces... I found this filter difficult to use, I would stand for ages turning the filter very slowly to get it to polarise in the correct direction, I would say 9 times out of 10 I failed, this possibly could be because I'm using it incorrectly but I read several pieces of literature regarding these filters and I used it as directed, with very limited results.
Warm Filter: As the name suggests, this filter adds a brightening effect to dark pictures by simply giving your photos a yellow boost, it works but could be easily carried out using a photo editor.
Ultra-Violet Filter: Does exactly as the name suggests and filters out UV light, This filter has two advantages (in my opinion). First of all, you can keep this filter attached to your camera at all times, which acts as a protector for your lenses. Secondly I personally have found pictures to be sharper and clearer when taken through a UV filter, this is an added benefit.
For me, the only good filter in this set is the UV filter, I can buy these separately and very cheaply...Read more ›
Despite only 2 out of 4 being useful the set is still good value as it is cheaper than buying a polaroid 77mm UV and 77mm CP filter individually. My biggest critiscism is the storage pouch. It gets fibres etc all over the filters and the velcro is position to make it difficult to put filters in and out while avoiding the rough velcro rubbing on them.
I have other filters from polaroid too, which did not have these issues. Maybe at this size they cannot produce good filters, or just my copy was very bad, I don't know.
The small 37mm thread works well for many Micro Four Thirds lenses; I use these filters on the Olympus 17mm and 45mm.
Coming in a superb ‘easy access’ case to protect your filters when out and about, you will be hard-pushed to find a better product at this ‘bite-their-hand-off’ price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have used only the UV Filter so far. I feel that the photo quality degrades while using the filter.Published 12 days ago by SS
Used for a Nikon 5300. Great value for money and does exactly what it says on the packet. Great product!Published 21 days ago by Chris90
Expected something much better from such brand name...
Btw, cpl filter is not a cpl filter. Doesn't affect the reflections.
Good Quality and at a great price. Nice storage pouch included.
I only use the UV filter and the Polariser in this set. Read more
No issues, but ordered the wrong size - and returned accordingly. Has the hallmarks of a cheap/value item (cellophane pouches/wrappers). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dav