Polaroid Zink Media 70 pack for PoGo Instant Mobile Printer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes 70 sheets of 2" x 3" (5.08 cm x 7.62 cm) photo paper designed for use with your PoGO pocket-sized photo printer
- Full-bleed, borderless image with peel-off sticky back
- Inkless printing embeds colour onto the paper
- Prints are dry to touch
- Water-resistant, tear-proof, smudge-proof
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unique ZINK technology: no ink needed for the Polaroid PoGo Printer, only these magic photo papers. The heart of this new "ZINK" category of printing is the ZINK Paper. The patented ZINK Paper is an advanced composite material with embedded yellow, magenta and cyan dye crystals, activated with 200 million heat pulses, in 30 seconds, in a single pass. With 100 billion crystals in a 2 x 3-inch print, the paper is 100-percent inkless. A ZINK-enabled printer uses heat to activate and colorize these crystals.
Top Customer Reviews
However, the next day I phoned IJT (the supplier) and had a chat with a *very* kind and helpful man. Two things to note:
1. When I first started printing photos, my first few prints were horribly streaky, and I was really disappointed. I told the man this, and he told me that if I notice that a print hasn't come out great, run the blue card through on its own 2 or 3 times before printing any more, and this cleans the printer head. I did this and it worked! No more streaky prints!
2. I asked about expiry dates, and he said that the only reason they have expiry dates is because the EU classify the Zink paper (as with all ink cartridges) as a "consumable", and therefore by law they must put an expiry date on. However, he confirmed that the the Zink paper DOES NOT EXPIRE, because the crystals on the paper are activated by the heat from the printer, and they do not deteriorate in any other way (he really sounded like he knew what he was talking about). Hence - ignore the expiry date on the paper.
He also said that if I do find any problems with the paper after January, they would be happy for me to send it back and they would replace it.
Hopefully that is useful for some customers who are worried about it.
Small scale sticker prints, no ink, great price...fantastic!!
No issues regarding the machine for me, just yet... It's the paper that might be a problem. It seems Bentham tend to sell the paper close to it's expiry date, reflected, I suspect, in the reduced price. The 10 sheets that came with the printer expired in the same month the printer was bought! I have ordered another 70 sheets, and considered another 70 on top, until I realised the expiry issue. I did read an American review where the writer had bought expired paper at a discount price, from Target, and found it to be fine. But for me this is still a problem.
Very upsetting and frustrating as I used this product regularly.
The PoGo doesn't work with iOS unfortunately but does print fine from OSX on a Mac if you pair it up.
Transfer speed are slow however (took 3 mins to transfer a 3mb photo via bluetooth).
Other thing to note is that expiry does not matter. I have used a few prints from a 2010 expiry (5 yrs old now!) and they print absolutely ok.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very handy when you are out and about just take a picture and print photo,Published 1 day ago by sweet
Bought to use with Polaroid Snap.
There is hardly any difference between this and the premium quality paper. Read more
Buy them for my daughter she has a polaroid zip
Good quality lovely pictures very happy
Brilliant piece of gear, which is worth lugging around on holiday, if you want to keep an as-you-go sort of record.Published 1 month ago by Frances Clegg