The product arrived on time and the packing, both external and internal was found to be more than adequate. The pouch comfortably allows for the protected carriage of the four lenses. The close-up lenses were all in good condition and I found them easy to mount on the camera lens when tried in various combinations. In all tests these lenses produced surprisingly good results. The macro effect is good provided the camera/lens combination can be kept steady and free of any movement, so a tripod is the recommended solution. The only adverse remark I have is that the depth of field is not as clear as I would like it to be, however, when one compares the price of the product to the price of a Canon dedicated macro lens you are looking at a price that is 10 to 20 times the price of this product, a big difference. For me and my macro expeditions this product is sufficient. If you want to go all the way you will have to invest a far greater sum.
on 11 April 2017
I bought these for my Samsung NX3000 as I love to take macro shots so thought I would get these instead of a very expensive specialist macro lens and I have to say I'm glad I did as these are great! Very easy to put on, just like screwing on a jam jar lid really...sorry that's the best way I could describe it!

I haven't taken loads of pics yet with these but when the flowers start coming out you can guarantee I will be out in the garden taking photos of them!

I really like how you can stack the lens so you can get a really close up view of whatever you are taking a photo of.

The really compact (and cute) bag that the lenses come in really make these lenses a great buy and also mean that you can easily take them out and about.
on 7 September 2017
As other reviewers have said , a bit of fun for £20. If you're serious about macro photography you might be better saving up for a proper macro lens but for an addition to your bag for when the opportunity arises like trying to get a close-up of a flower or an insect you can play around with these . The higher the magnification you use the trickier the focussing is but with practice ( I haven't used mine that much yet ) you might get some interesting shots, for instance small droplets of water on tiny flowers , if you're prepared to get down low . To fit my lens my filters are 77mm. dia. so they're quite heavy especially the 10x as they're made from glass. I bought them for very occasional use and as Polaroid are an established brand . At the price they might even deserve the full 5 stars.
on 15 May 2017
I've only had the set of close up Polaroid 67 mm filters a few days. I've tested the x2, x4, and x10 with my Canon Powershot 60 HS. The quality, and build were very good for the amazing low price, and I'm very happy with test photos. The x10 filter wouldn't except a lens cap because of thickness of the glass, but the free wallet was pocket sized so not a problem.
on 13 May 2017
As a photographer I wanted to try macro photography without spending thousands on an expensive lens. The quality of these lenses are brilliant and I've been enjoying having them. The quality of my pictures are just as good as before and macro photography is now my favourite photograph area!
on 22 June 2016
Great for the price. Someday I'll get a proper macro lens but these are surprisingly fun to use in the mean time.
on 20 July 2013
I almost gave this 4 stars but took into consideration it cost.

Quick delivery and well built product. Great at taking close ups and adds a new dimension to close up photography on a budget. Great for testing your interest and experimenting.

Only negatives i've found are that if in some lights you get a blue haze around objects i assume due to refraction of some lighting and that you cant use all 4 lenses together as the 10x has a large convex curve. Also if you use more than 2 lenses you start to get vignetting (black corners).

In short would i buy again if i lost my current ones? - Yes
I haven't got the time and chanse to make a good macro since they arrived, but I studied how the diopter works and looks amazin, not so easy to use at first but when you understand how to focus them properly, and that is only by manual focus, auto focus will freak out, you will probably be able to take a photo maybe just as in the pictures on the box :)
on 3 June 2017
Presentation in a very smart wallet, each lens with it's own compartment was something I didn't expect. It all fits very easily into my camera bag. I have used the x10 and the x4 lenses so far and have been very pleased with the result. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend as it is far better than a canon lens specially adapted for macro. At the price, very good value indeed.
on 27 October 2016
Works well, turned my standard lens into a good macro lens. Great for the jewellery photos. Quality OK, 10x to intense.