Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

on 2 June 2014
These sunglasses are a lot of a disappointment. They feel very cheaply made compared to my usual xloop shades and offer less comfort on extended periods of wear. When using they have a hazy view in strong sunlight, I compared them with my latest xloop blue mirrored design which show no haziness whatsoever. I wanted a pair of polarising glasses so that's why I bought them and they do work......but not well enough to tolerate the haze.
I will stick to what I know work in future, the xloop are comfortable, hardwearing and offer UV A + B protection in most cases. I just had to bin my old ones after 5 years.....only because they broke when I sat on them.
on 2 July 2017
I brought these for my wife as she suffers from migraines brought on by the bright sunshine. They looked stylish and I liked the way they wrapped around.
BUT, I wish I hadn't brought them, as on day 2 the bottom of the framework on the right side snapped, then on day 9 the other side broke!
A cheap pair of sunglasses from the discount shops would have lasted longer! I'm giving them 1🌟 because of the stylish look, but apart from that they were a complete waste of money!
on 10 May 2017
Brilliant, these glasses have it all..they look good, fit comfortably, provide just enough sun blockage and are excellent value for money.
review image
on 10 September 2016
broke within the first week only taking them off and the lower right lens section broke
off, very weak product but nice style and shape shame they broke so easily.
on 27 April 2017
Not worth any stars.
I ordered 2 pairs because for the price I did not expect them to last a long time. I did not, however, expect the frame to break after just 2 wears! The glasses were kept in a case and not handled roughly. A complete waste of time.
on 10 May 2017
Crap, broke in more than one place first time wearing it. Bought as a gift for my mother. How embarassing !
on 29 July 2014
Good fit, but unfortunately rim broke too easily :(
on 1 September 2015
Broke across nose in no time
on 5 May 2016
Frame broke pretty after a few days of wear.
on 14 June 2016
great glasses just what I was looking for light and comfortable to wear.