- Product Dimensions: 39.4 x 7.6 x 29.2 cm ; 1.2 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Item model number: 4417374
- ASIN: B00QI2DDOE
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 3 Dec. 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Polare Natural Leather 14'' Removeable Laptop Compartment Business Briefcase Messenger Bag For Men
|Sale:||£59.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£20.00 (25%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- ✔ QUALITY LEATHER. the full bag made of natural Italian Polished Calf-Skin Leather.
- ✔ REMOVEABLE LAPTOP SLEEVE. Inside has a strong soft removeable laptop sleeve. fit for 14'' laptop.
- ✔ GREAT SIZE FOR COMMUTE.Item Dimensions:39.5(L)*7.5(W)*29.5(H)cm /15.5(L)*3(W)*11.5(H) inch,Item Weight:1.15KG
- ✔ STYLISH DESIGN. Flap over,Lockable Clasp Closure.2 Front Zippered Pocket,Double Compartment.
- ✔ 1 YEAR QUALITY WARRANTY!!!!
Customers also shopped for
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The description doesn't really serve the product well. I found it a bit tough to interpret. The price was sooooo good, that I thought I'd risk the purchase. As a result, there was NO risk. This is an extremely fine product that they could market easily for their normal price.
I have a Claire Chase and FLOTO bag also, This one fits very well in my collection of bags. While each has a particular benefit, I liked the suppleness of this leather that the chose to make this from.
So, in summary, this was a great buy for a terrific product. Easily classed as "high end".
I recommend this bag.
My only worry is that it appears the 'swivel' pieces connecting the strap to the bag may not be the strongest. I know this is a common issue with cheaper messenger bags and I worry this hardware may not hold weight for years... but I hope to be proved wrong. Will try to update in about 6 months.