TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 December 2013
I purchased for my younger step brother who loves pokemon cards. I grew up loving pokemon and he now is 10 and is mad on them. He asked for pokemon cards for christmas so this is the pack I got him. I dont know the names of any of the new characters (when I was a kid it was all Pikachu, Charizard, Mewtwo etc) These cards are very unrecognizable to me, but he was very excited about the cards in the pack. It came well presented with the holo card on top. I'd recommend if you are looking for a larger pack of pokemon cards.
on 4 March 2015
Great product & great price, quick delivery too. Thank you seller.
on 10 September 2013
I ordered this thinking I was going to get the deck shown in the image (since it is the ONLY deck shown in this product page). However when the delivery arrived I got the other Plasma Blast Theme Deck, which is still good, but not what I expected. Despites this, the delivery was very fast (arrived 1 day early) and there were no problems.
on 30 January 2015
its good just comes with loads of doubles.
on 30 October 2013
Ordered this on Tuesday, came in post by Thursday which was real good and it was the right one. Everything was there like the 60 cards, coin, play-mat, checklist etc. Good buy overall!
on 18 September 2014
My only issue with this purchase is that I received the Genesect Deck, rather than the pictured Volcarona one. This is only mentioned at the very bottom of the product page, which is quite misleading to anyone hoping for the deck shown. The Genesect deck had many cards that I needed, so I'm happy with my purchase overall, but the listing could be made a little more concise.
on 2 August 2014