- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Pokémon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
|Price:||£32.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Embark on a new adventure through the Hoenn region, an area rich in natural beauty, that contains a cave that shows a scene described in legends.
- Experience the awe of Primal Reversion, a new, extremely powerful transformation undergone by Legendary Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre.
- Get even closer to solving the mysteries of Mega Evolution as more Pokemon gain this powerful ability.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Edition: Omega Ruby
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Pokémon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
From the manufacturer
Your adventure takes place in Hoenn, a region that consists of a main island that stretches widely from east to west, along with countless small islets that dot the deep blue sea around it. A live volcano steams constantly in the heart of this green-covered island. Look forward to a region rich with natural beauty, a variety of Pokémon, and extraordinary people!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire tell a grand tale that draws ever closer to the heart of the secrets behind Mega Evolution, said to be the greatest mystery of the Pokémon world. One of your many goals will be to seek out these powerful Pokémon and unlock their incredible potential.
Pokémon fans first enjoyed Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire when they launched in 2003 for the Game Boy Advance. Now, a whole new generation of Pokémon fans will experience the dramatic storyline that unfolds in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS.
Welcome to the Hoenn Region
Meet many interesting people and Pokémon Trainers as you travel across the Hoenn region, including Pokémon Professor Birch, who runs the Pokémon Lab in Littleroot Town. With him you will have your first meeting with the Pokémon that will become your partner on your journey, and a new bond will be born. You'll also encounter incredibly tough Trainers during your journey. Visit Pokémon Gyms, where Pokémon Trainers gather and Gym Leaders stand ready for Trainers to challenge them.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint with this game is that I find it easy, much like Pokémon Y. However, really good game! Highly recommend!
I was surprised to see this game have a quite low rating, then noticed people are giving it 1 or 2 stars just because their game hasn't arrived on time for release... to the people who do this; you realise that you are giving the GAME a bad review, right? This has NOTHING to do with the postage so your low reviews are pretty pointless. Take it up with Amazon or Royal Mail.
I don't want to bore you all with details on the plot line; in Pokemon it's fairly straightforward, especially if you played the original games 10(+) years ago, but I have enjoyed every moment of it so far.
Except for the dialogue. So far I have read my counterpart, May, refer to her and her pokemon using the phrase 'me and my pokemon are...' too many times (for those of you that do not understand the mistake, it should be 'my pokemon and I are...'). Did it not jump out to the English script writers/translators as being incorrect? It's baby talk - something that should not be encouraged when, more often than not, English speakers are on a regular basis making simple grammatical mistakes. I really can't understand how such poor English got into a video game.
That is the only reason I did not give this fantastic game five stars. Say what you will, but I think grammar has more rating influence than to only give this game a 1 star rating solely on the fact it didn't arrive on time.
The game was thoroughly enjoyable and brought me back to the days of 2003 when I was 8 and worked through it almost with my eyes closed (I literally know the map by heart and they haven't changed it). I completed the main story and the delta story within a day which I expected to do because that's just what I do normally with every other. I love the region and the main story and the fact they tie up what is going on with Team Magma afterwards.
Reading this you'd think I would pick 5 out of 5 wouldn't you? Well I have a couple of small issues: SPOILER ALERT
1. The game has given the easy method of training, Super-training, Aimee & the EXP share which shares with the whole non-fainted party! ridiculous, I personally didn't use any of it.
2. What's up with Getting a legendary so easy and so early in comparison to normal games. Latios used to be a real pain to catch as it used to roam around but now. "Oh look at that Latios wants to join you" RI-DIC-U-LOUS
Finally non game related
3. 2nd time in a row that Amazon have failed to get something to me on time. I have made my complaints and I have said what I needed to say to them and the item I ordered in-between came early so it has started evening out. I was just stating this to say watch out the delivery system isn't as awesome as once was.
Sorry for the rants but they only knocked 1 star off what would've been a full 5/5
Most recent customer reviews