on 29 December 2017
I ordered the medium bed for my miniature poodle for Christmas and he loves it. It's got enough room for him, his toys and blankets but can still get comfortable for a good stretch when sleeping. He did sleep on the couch before, but has optionally gone into his bed when he's tired or at bed time. I think the sides make a big difference and he can really get comfortable and cosy. It's really good quality and good looking item in your living room. I would definitely recommend.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 27 March 2018
This was a little bigger than expected (or my dog is smaller than expected when curled up), but I put it on the floor to take a look and my dog got in before the cushion and lay down (to claim ownership), added the cushion and a few of his favourite blankets and he is a very happy dog and slept very comfortably.

The quality is very good, and it looks very nice, Jasper seems very happy with it as you can see by the photo. If it helps anyone get an idea of size he is 19" from base of neck to base of tail.

I purchased another one to put upstairs, which i should be getting in few days.
review image
on 3 March 2016
Great value and my Golden Retriever loves it.I bought the medium and it arrived earlier than the estimated date given.When unwrapped the bed was triangular shaped but within a few hours it had reformed to the oval shape as shown.I have machine washed and tumble dried the cushion part and it retained it's shape perfectly. A great bed.
4 people found this helpful
on 16 August 2014
Dog loved it but found it almost impossible to keep looking clean as his (short) fur burrowed its way into the fabric. Tried lining it with a blanket but the dog just pulled it away. After the first wash the cushion became a lumpy mess. So when the seams started to tear after a few months I gave it up as a bad job and replaced the whole bed.
7 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 February 2015
My dog absolutely loves it! He is a parson russell terrier, 14 kilos, so medium size and the small size is just perfect for him. Would probably be too big for smaller dogs, like chihuahuas..
The external material is quite touch and very easy to clean with the vaccuum cleaner to remove the hair, also it's removable and can be washed. The pillow is quite comfy, although it could be a bit thicker or be from memory foam. To be sure, I just place the whole bed on another thin mattress I had for my dog, so it's super soft and he doesn't reach the floor.
The "fencing" of the bed is also very sturdy and he rests his head on it without hustle!
It's very warm and very good quality. Absolutely a bargain for this price. Its took me months to find the proper bed for my dog, and I think I finally did! Very pleased with this purchase and it also arrived very quickly with standard shipping in the UK.
on 27 October 2017
My dog loves this, was in it before I even got the blanket over it. The sides are thick and high and keep her from dangling her head out onto the floor like her last bed. Bottom cushion isn't that great, I have the bed sitting on top of a foam mattress.
on 30 October 2017
After having this pet bed well two over the few months I have had them the cushion that my dogs lie on has gone flat I am very disappointed but in future I will leave my reviews for a month or two so I can give an honest review
on 7 September 2017
Good bed, my elderly red setter can stretch out and still be comfortable. The edge does collapse a bit as he sleeps on it, he doesn't mind that, added extra cushion as was a bit thin but still good bed.
on 4 May 2017
Great bed with sturdy supportive sides, great for when your dog snuggles into the side. Washes really well although the cushio pad went lumpy so I replaced it. My 8month old puppy shichon loves her bed and sleeps soundly all night in it
on 7 January 2018
The best dog bed I’ve had - we have a French bulldog and this is a really good size for him. It’s very soft and he loves to snuggle up to the sides that are also washable. Highly recommended.