- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item. Dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.
Poggio all'Oro Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Riserva 2007 75 cl
- Layers of lush violet-scented black cherry, liquorice and bitter-sweet chocolate. This is concentrated, rich and full of minerality.
- This is made from the Sangiovese grape variety in the region of Tuscany. It is full-bodied yet still soft and velvety.
- Perfect with anything from Cassoulet to Braised lamb shank.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Castello Banfi is a household name as far as Brunello di Montalcino is concerned. Although family owned, it is the largest contiguous estate in Europe, combining a sense of tradition with a modern and commercial perspective and has helped bring Montalcino to the world’s attention in less than 20 years. It has brilliant wines, a well-grounded environmental and social responsibility programme, and to top it all, runs an award winning hotel, Il Borgo, in an 11th Century castello. Castello Banfi have certainly played their part in helping to heighten the quality of Montalcino. Brunello, or 'little dark one' is this part of Tuscany's own name for the Sangiovese grape which in this part of the World produces powerful wines of potentially great quality and long ageing potential.