- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
The Poetry Chest Paperback – 3 May 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A bumper collection of John Foster's original poetry
About the Author
John Foster has written extensively for children, including My First Oxford Book of Poems, My First Oxford Book of Nonsense Poems, My First Oxford Book of Animal Poems, My First Poetry Paintbox Anthologies, A First Poetry Book, Come to the Carnival, Juggling a Jug of Jelly, My Family and Me, and A Tiny Teddy.